• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cheap and good

AF Curlyheads were mentioned (and I've seen them mentioned in other "cheap cigar" threads)...I gotta say, I tried one of these last night and didn't like it at all. It was VERY mild and nearly tasteless, and poorly constructed (ugly and veiny, and had a general "beat up" look to it). I expect to get a few flecks of tobacco in the mouth with a short fill cigar, but I seemed to get a mouthful with every draw. I only bought the single from a local place...maybe I got a dud.

AF Curlyheads were mentioned (and I've seen them mentioned in other "cheap cigar" threads)...I gotta say, I tried one of these last night and didn't like it at all. It was VERY mild and nearly tasteless, and poorly constructed (ugly and veiny, and had a general "beat up" look to it). I expect to get a few flecks of tobacco in the mouth with a short fill cigar, but I seemed to get a mouthful with every draw. I only bought the single from a local place...maybe I got a dud.

I know there are fans of this cigar out there, but IMHO you didn't get a dud...that's just pretty much how they are.