• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CHI-TOWN AREA BOTL's FEB26th

alexgtp

newbie extrodinaire!!
Some of the FOGS over on CW are having a get together At Cigar king in SKOKIE,IL.

This will be a joyous event as many of the who is who will be there..LOL!

CIGAR KING

8016 N. Lincoln Ave
Skokie, IL 60077
847-675-2447

WHEN: Feb 26th
Time 1:00 PM til whenever we get tired.

Hope some of you newer CHI-TOWN guys can make it.

See you guys there..

:angry: #@*&&%$#@##$

That's my one in seven weekend to work. That's where I've been buying my cigars; tempted to buy a watch, too. Quite a selection of stuff in there. Maybe next time. Seems like a good place to watch a weekday afternoon Cubs game.....

Up north, Cubby Bear North and Pete Millers both allow cigars and get some good bands. I'll keep an eye out for anything interesting. Saw Think Floyd, Pink Floyd tribute band, at CBN couple of weeks ago; they're pretty good and hopefully will be back in the spring or summer.

TTT..

Looks like ppl are thinking of getting there earlier. I should be there about 11:30 ish.

OKAY Alex you got me coming all the way from downtown. I hope many of our CP BOTL can make it for some face to face downtime.

BTW anyone driving up from downtown Chicago? If so and wouldn't mind some company I would appreciate it plus it wouldn't be a total mooch as the first round and cigar would be on me ;) If anyone is taking the train the same applies as traveling in company is always more fun :D

Looking forward to it.

TTT.

Anyone that needs a ride from downtown let me know.

I am picking up MIlan on the blue line and montrose stop. about 11:15 ish.. And also droppping him off at the stop when it is over. So if anyone else wants to join in you are more than welcome to hitch a ride in my car.

-

alexgtp said:
TTT.

Anyone that needs a ride from downtown let me know.

I am picking up MIlan on the blue line and montrose stop. about 11:15 ish.. And also droppping him off at the stop when it is over. So if anyone else wants to join in you are more than welcome to hitch a ride in my car.

-
[snapback]291688[/snapback]​

In your car now thats scary. :laugh:

Looks like the chicago cp botl don't like to come out to events. Guess it will just be the cigarweekly guys that make it out again.