• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Chicago XMas Get-together-Dec. 28th 4pm

Either location works for me, but 3-4 kickoff on Fri seems a bit early. :0 Not everyone is on vacation, Sean!

Yes guys count me out. :(
Unfortunately I work until 6:30PM By the time i make it out to Villa Park. It would be 7:30ish.
Have a good time and maybe Ill see some of you guys another time!

(im crossing my fingers and hoping my boss does not take off on friday if he doesnt that menas I can take the day off.)

I will try to head down there. Too bad you can't make it, Alex. Would have been fun. Cochise, let me know when the herf heads up to WI, brotha.

I have a day of vacation to burn yet. I'll try to head down by you. If you can keep on the North side of Chi-town it would be a plus for me....

Hasta pasta.

I think if you guys saw MT Barrels you would all say it's worth the drive (which isn't that bad for most anyway). This place is awsome. I want to move in. 8 to 8 has no lounge to speak of.

But, I don't know if I can make it any way so I'll leave it to concensus. :whistling:

The 3 to 4 start time is for whoever can make it at that time. I figure we'd be hanging out for a good while, so, I didn't think it would be bad to start early for those who can do it.

Depending on what I have going on I may manage to get away for a while Friday afternoon/night.

Boss had to kill it for me. Turns out he is taking that day off. SO I have to come in now. :angry:

Alex, I know a guy, he can take care of bosses like this...but I've already said too much.

BTW, where are people coming from in general?

Northwest burbs. I will be a game time decision, so I will go with the group on the location especially since I don't know either shop.

Please post an address up for what ever location it is, I will be in Deefield area, buy way of AnnArbor Mi.

Alex drop a line bro, I will have time too hook up with you for sure.

Hey guys, Giese would love to make it out, but fox and hounds is the furthest south he'll come. That's off Roselle Rd. in Schaumburg. Would you guys prefer that to 8 to 8?

Sorry for the constant questions, but I'm just trying to make it as accommodating as possible for as many as possible.

Schaumburg is no smoking. Roselle and West Dundee have great venues.(refer to my earlier posts)

I was getting set up for Schaumburg, let me know! :whistling:

You're all going to hate me, but location change. Unfortunately for our south siders, their numbers are low compared to the north side numbers, so we are moving this north to Cigar King located in Skokie.

We'll start at 4 pm and go till they close at 9pm.

First post updated!

You're all going to hate me, but location change. Unfortunately for our south siders, their numbers are low compared to the north side numbers, so we are moving this north to Cigar King located in Skokie.

We'll start at 4 pm and go till they close at 9pm.

First post updated!

This is great news for me and I will certainly be in attendance :thumbs:

Stopped over at Cigar King yesterday, nice place. I will see you all at 3 for those that are arriving early.