• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Christmas Gifts?

cabaiguan juan

Vote Panda 2024
Not to detract from the true meaning of Christmas, but what have you recieved for Christmas- cigar or liquer related?
I got 4 bottles of whiskey(Chivas, Glenmorange, Jefferson Very Old & JD Silver Select) a desk top humidor with my initials etched in it, whiskey stones and an Illusion Ultra cigar.

Wow- good for you- I got a book and a trip to Scotland and some deer hide gloves. Love , love, love- all you need is love !!

The wife got me a nice A.F. spread this year.

5er WOAM
5er SS Maduro
2x Anejo Shark
2x Anejo 50
4x Anejo 46

Man I love that woman!!!

Ended up with quite a few smokes this year. The wife really came through with
4 Ea. Stuffed Turkey Dark
4 Ea. Stuffed Turkey Light
4 Candy Canes
2 Cabiguan Guapo Maduro
2 Cabiguan Guapo Natural
14 Padron 2000 Maduro
4 Padron 4000 Maduro
9 Viaje Oro VOR #5
6 Viaje Oro VPR
4 Viaje Friends & Family

She is definitely worth keeping around most of the time. HeHe,

Also got a lighter that looks to be Sterling Silver and antique from my mom. It is from Ronson and it says Grecian, made in Newark, New Jersey. She also gave me a pipe which I can't find any identifiable markings on. I

Wow some nice gifts out there. As I said, outside of the meaningful aspects of Christmas.

My wife got me a bottle of Blantons, a bottle of Willet and a nice leather 3 finger cigar case.

My awesome wife bought me a box of Quesada Oktoberfest Kurz and a box of Quesada Daga's. I also received some cash that is meant for cigars so I am trying to decide what to buy. I am thinking a box of Quesada Jalapa's, Illusione f9's or possibly a box of La Palina KB II's. Merry Christmas everyone!

Last week, my wife gave me some extra money to get a box of liga 9 robustos and a tin of papas fritas, both later signed by Marvin of drew estate. Today, she have me a new otter box, whiskey stones, a special whiskey glass and some Guinness pint glasses. The best gift of the day was watching the boys play with their gifts.

A tabletop lighter. However, since the grandchild was born, I haven't smoked in the house.

I received a Breville YouBrew Thermal Coffee Maker with Built-In Grinder from my wife. This thing maked fantastic coffee, loving it.

My Wife got me what I have been wanting for a year. A Wineador. Now I will need to save up some $$$ to get shelves but this is working perfect so far.
humidor.jpg

No cigars this year, which I kind of expected do to my current stock (that, and my ol' lady is in amazing shape who works out 5+ days a week and wishes I didn't smoke), so I treated myself to one tin of Liga Privada Papas Fritas.

I did however receive a wonderful bottle of Woodford Reserve from the parents! Bourbon is always great for Christmas cheer.

My Wife got me what I have been wanting for a year. A Wineador. Now I will need to save up some $$$ to get shelves but this is working perfect so far.

The greatest gift ever! I was jacked up when I received my wineador last year. Any wife/grlfrnd that 'supports' one's cigar habit as far as buying them smokes or cigar related material, is alright in my book! Congrats on the new humi... :thumbs:

I took care of myself this year - a box of Anejo #60, a box of 858SGs and a box of Best Seller maduros. Oh, and another cooler, as my others are packed to the gills. :whistling:

Just Scotch this year ( what no cigars Noooo ) but it was all good. A bottle of Glenlivet Archive 21yo, Coal Ila 12yo and Dimple Pinch 15yo.

I got nothing in the category for Christmas but did buy myself some LP9 toros, VRDA's, a new cutter and some Disarrono.

Didn't get a gift per say, but my wife is recovering well and I'm going back stateside in a day. She'll be joining me in march, so that's all that I really wanted for Christmas; a cancer free wife.

That blows anything else out of the water, coops. Very happy for you and the Mrs.!