• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar count?

50-55 at the moment. Not nearly the amount I'd like to have but, for an unemployed college student, I think I'm doing alright.

One less then I had yesterday which leaves about, Wait, the wife came in :whistling:. OK, which should leave enough for the next eight months if I smoke one a day.

I have a few, plus a couple, and then some, but still not enough and purchasing more :whistling:

I'm not allowed to have cigars in the house... So Nasty holds mine. PM him for liquidation sales.

One less than I had in there when I got home from work today! :D

I usually keep two boxes underneath and about 50 in the top tray, but I smoked up my Esencias too fast. There's only one box and the remains of a RASS split under there right now.

~Boar

Well, over the past week and a half, I think I've accumulated around 200 between box purchases, splits, and singles. Not for sure what's in the cab other than those right now.

61 right now...60 after I smoke this Montecristo White I'm getting ready to smooke... :cool: Soon to be more hopefully.

Thousands.

And about 400ish in my online humidor.

A 28 count wine cooler stacked full of full boxes. It took me an hour yesterday playing tetris to fit a new box in. I have no idea how many that is, but I don't plan on buying anything but a single here and there for a good while now otherwise I will have to break out my old cooler. I just have to keep smoking to make room for the next few months of the GB I'm in, a sacrifice I'm willing to make.

141. No I did not count I use stogierate to track my inventory, so it is easy to check.

Dennis