• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar count?

I've smoked more in the last 3 weeks than a lot of you have in your humidor. So...I can never have enough. If I was locked in the Outlaw store. I'd probably have the stock gone in a week. :laugh:

Doing a quick count in my head I probably have around 750 between my small cabinet and three desktops. And since I usually only average about 5 smokes a week, I am good to go for a few years. :laugh:

Umm... Is this a trick question? :whistling:

Answer:

Plenty, but not quite enough. :laugh:

50-55 at the moment. Not nearly the amount I'd like to have but, for an unemployed college student, I think I'm doing alright.

I'm in the same boat, but I have somewhere around ~300ish. I plan on changing that dramatically once the "unemployed" part changes.

21 1/2

I smoked an Optimo Clasico Numero 5 (thanks NASTY) last night and couldn't finish it....they pack quite a punch. I'll finish it up tonight after dinner...then I'll have 21.

I'll be heading over to the Hess station to fill up my Fiesta tomorrow after I get my check. While I'm there I'll pick up a pack of Grenadier Whiffs...man, I love those things!

A Big Mac, small fries, a PBR 40 oz, and a Whiff with 2 hot apple pies off the dollar menu...life doesn't get any better than that on a Saturday night! :thumbs:

Around 400. However, I think it will reach around 550!!! by the end of next week. I am gonna buy a couple of boxes. I am hoping of buying four boxes of H. Upmann Monarcas :cool:

Ok,

Did a check of the 8 desk top humi's, the vino-dor and the cooler-dor. Somewhere between
1,600 and 1,700 sticks. Now about 700 of those are down for a long time nappie. Some have been down
for 17+ years.

- KiltLad

I refuse to answer that question...........My wife is now a member here.

I might lose my member if she were to stumble upon an honest answer.

After reading all the responses it appears that I need to collect some more. I did forget 4 so I'm up to 69 and I have 20 coming for a total of 89. I'm going to shoot for just over 100 by 4/31. I think this year I want to buy my first one or two boxes of cigars and boost the total to around 200 or so by the end of the year. I'm also planning a man cave that has the potential for a walk-in humidor hopefully by the end of the year :)

Ok,

Did a check of the 8 desk top humi's, the vino-dor and the cooler-dor. Somewhere between
1,600 and 1,700 sticks. Now about 700 of those are down for a long time nappie. Some have been down
for 17+ years.

- KiltLad

Now that is pretty intriguing.

I'm pushing the limits of my three 100 count humi's. I'm kind of afraid to count, because each stick would represent at least $10 or more. I'm having a hard enough time digesting the list of Opus' I've picked up in the past week. :rolleyes: But I'm sure I'm around 280+ sticks. To think...I'm a newb at this. :laugh: