• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar girls...

Okay I need to post pad since Neal and Matt are both here, do they both have there pants on? I f they don't does anyone care? Press on with the business at hand so they say!

Matt R said:
I'm going to need another picture pretty quick here. If anyone else would like their girlfirends included in my adventure, forward those pics to my e-mail.....

Oh and George, I've already got the ones of your mom pulled up on the computer....
[snapback]276696[/snapback]​

I got a pic of my wife in the picture pass III blog. See if that gives ya a fix. :thumbs:
coventrycat86 said:
tdog said:
I wonder if Neil is wearing pants.
[snapback]276680[/snapback]​

"Neal" not "Neil" ;) :D

Or H. Neal if ya wanna be formal.
[snapback]276702[/snapback]​

Opps, I'll get that fixed. Thanks Bill. :thumbs:

Cheekie said:
coventrycat86 said:
Cheekie said:
I am not asking for an appology or chastizing who did it I just ask that it not be done again.

Are there any opposed?
[snapback]276658[/snapback]​

I'm "opposed"

No one called you a "whore"
[snapback]276663[/snapback]​

Cat-
does that mean that you will follow suit choosing to call me a term that I find offensive?
Putting another word in front of it doesn't make the term any more acceptable.
[snapback]276707[/snapback]​
You shouldn't be offended when someone calls you an "attention whore." I quite frankly don't care if you don't like it or not. If you took that personally or out of context, then you are wrong, plain and simple.

Would I call you that? Probably not but what I find disturbing is that I may make some kind of post that you will take personally, out of context or find offensive when you should not. Based on that, it's probably best if I avoid posting in threads that you've posted in since I have no idea what will set you off.

siriusstoogie said:
Cheekie,

I would bet that nobody looks as sexy as you in this board. :)

enjoy your bombs, i understood it the same way but there is an unwritten expectation that returning the favor is lookep upon positively. the good ole quid pro quo.

again, let's stop this ad hominems!
[snapback]276701[/snapback]​

Indeed I made the bands on the board to those who wanted them, never asked for anything in return, took down specs and continued to work on them until that person was happy with what they received.

I understand that this may not seem equal because of the value of one to the other, but, that I guess can only be appreciated by those of you who have paid have similar bands created-

tdog said:
I got a pic of my wife in the picture pass III blog. See if that gives ya a fix. :thumbs:
[snapback]276715[/snapback]​

Hot damn..... that one just got enlarged over the other ones I was viewing...

Oh and yes, I'm wearing pants, but they are loose, short pants.... ;)

Cheekie,
attention whore was meant as an attention getter in the vernacular not in the literal meaning of whore. having said that, it's very subjective if you get offended. but on the other hand guys here are very subjective that they'rn't offended or meaning to offend. the best to look at this is we are all right. so why can't we just light up and enjoy the rest of the day :) oh and may be update the pic with a cigar then we can put it on the fake real poll ;) :whistling:

coventrycat86 said:
Cheekie said:
coventrycat86 said:
Cheekie said:
I am not asking for an appology or chastizing who did it I just ask that it not be done again.

Are there any opposed?
[snapback]276658[/snapback]​

I'm "opposed"

No one called you a "whore"
[snapback]276663[/snapback]​

Cat-
does that mean that you will follow suit choosing to call me a term that I find offensive?
Putting another word in front of it doesn't make the term any more acceptable.
[snapback]276707[/snapback]​
You shouldn't be offended when someone calls you an "attention whore." I quite frankly don't care if you don't like it or not. If you took that personally or out of context, then you are wrong, plain and simple.

Would I call you that? Probably not but what I find disturbing is that I may make some kind of post that you will take personally, out of context or find offensive when you should not. Based on that, it's probably best if I avoid posting in threads that you've posted in since I have no idea what will set you off.
[snapback]276716[/snapback]​

Agreed- I have said all that I care to.
You all can either choose to breath a sigh and move on or continue to rant on about it. I am not beating a dead horse. Obviously - there are certain things that we as a board will not agree on and this seems to be one of them. I will say that what began as curiosity, was called useless, to now demonstrating itself to be something very deep.

An attention whore in its natural habitat.

From "Q&A with samclemmons"

“Hey mister,” a silky voice crooned from beyond the fire, “Wanna see my breasts?”
:Uh no, no, thank you but no,” I said thinking that seeing one of this persons personal equipment would be a defining blow to what little sanity remained to me. As it was, my “seriously cool” was chuggin’ along on one cylinder and spouting black smoke like a tire fire.
“Want me to talk dirty to you?” silky was closer now and coming around the trashcan fire.
“No thanks, I’ve got some.”
“Got some what?” silky asked seductively.
“Uh, dirty talk. I keep it for emergencies.”
“What?” silky croaked.
“Yeah, I know, you’ll just have to get over it,” I said evenly.
“Then here are my breasts!” silky shouted and jumped into the light in front of me and tearing open her Harley Davidson jacket.
She grinned, and wasn’t bad looking for a whack job, and raised her eyebrows. I looked down at her breasts which after some examination weren’t at all the monsters I had imagined.
“I thought they’d be bigger,” I said slowly.
“Eeeeeeeeee MoGod!” she screeched and ran down the alley."

NA

Now that is just wrong.... good to see that poor taste is in....
Thank you for playing now have a nice day :)

KayakinBoy said:
I know of a member whose wife enjoys good cigars. My girlfriend still only smoke CAO moontrance, but that's where I started too! :D
[snapback]275833[/snapback]​

My wife enjoys good cigars!

Matt R said:
Oh and George, I've already got the ones of your mom pulled up on the computer....
[snapback]276696[/snapback]​

That figures... She probably sent it to ya... She's a friggen attention whore... :laugh:

Matt R said:
Oh and yes, I'm wearing pants, but they are loose, short pants.... ;)
[snapback]276722[/snapback]​

Sounds like you're ready for a visit to the local strip joint for a lap dance :p . Let me know when and I'll join you.

Strayvector said:
My .02

Unless you know me and know me well, don't call me names. I can refer to myself as a "Chink" and my friends can call me the same and there is nothing derogatory about it because we know each other well and know that there is no intent to malign. If someone I don't know well and overhears the banter that my friends and I engage in, then decides to use the same term to refer to me, my friends and I have a problem with that and a confrontation will happen.

As an example, (sorry to bring you into this, bro) lets take Ginseng. His member title carries the monniker "The Mellow Yellow Brutha", does that mean that anyone on the board can start referring to him as the "Yellow Man"? First person who does that and is not family, I'll jump on them and I'm sure many of you will do the same to come to his defence. This is exactly the same thing that Emo is doing with the "bitch" monniker. I'm sure that Cheekie has no problem with Emo calling her certain names and vice versa, but they have a relationship that is not shared with us.

I myself have a problem with with the original posting of "Attention Whore". Not with the words, but the intent of the post itself. Its plainly uncalled for because if you don't know that person, then your intent can be misconstrued as offensive and a means to agitate that person. A recent thread with Matty_Vegas has illustrated how humor and intent can be lost in written words and we should all take a lesson from it to think about what we want to say, the consequences of it, and how to post it prior clicking that "Add Reply" button.
[snapback]276575[/snapback]​

Stray - I gotta say - If you choose to be called a "chink" amongst a select group here on CP, that's your choice. I could somewhat see an argument outside of that group in usage. However, if you put in your member title, "Official CP Chink", that's a whole different matter. You're opening yourself up to being called that, because you invited it. If someone decided to call you "chink" after that, and you took offense - I think you'd be on some pretty shakey ground with the other members.

If Ginseng doesn't mind being called a "Mellow Yellow Bruddah" on a cigar board - if he puts it as his "official" nickname by placing it under his avatar photo - why should you take offense to it? I'd suggest to you it'd be much better to take offense with Ginseng for putting it there, rather than taking offense with others who use it...

What I find offensive is that you would take offense at his offensiveness regarding the original offending remarks. This board needs to remember that sometimes you might not mean to offend, but that lack of intention is offensive to some who've been offended before! And just because I can be offensive when I'm with my offensive friends doesn't mean it's not offensive for you to make offensive remarks when you're around my offensive friends.

You know, I'm trying not to be defensive about this, but sometimes...

Yeah, I'm post-padding.

Finally a really long thread that doesn't have anything to do with Bill Clinton's 7 Humidors or washing beads :thumbs:

Wurm said:
Finally a really long thread that doesn't have anything to do with Bill Clinton's 7 Humidors or washing beads :thumbs:
[snapback]276800[/snapback]​

WOW! You can wash beads? How are those things, anyway...better than a CigarOasis?
And why does Bill Clinton need 7 humidors...can you tell me some more about that? You whore.

smokelaw1 said:
Wurm said:
[snapback]276800[/snapback]​

WOW! You can wash beads? How are those things, anyway...better than a CigarOasis?
And why does Bill Clinton need 7 humidors...can you tell me some more about that? You whore.
[snapback]276804[/snapback]​

:laugh: Sure you can wash beads, just make sure to use dove so it doesn't leave a soapy residue behind. Bill needs 7 humidors to store his sailing wax and foam gasket material. And I'm not a whore, I give it away for free :sign:

I am glad that you took the time to respond, and that being said I am done with the topic. I understand your point of view as to why it is ok but, lets consider that you said something that was not called for. You could have answered the question or topic, but there was no need to call me anything, even if you don't agree with me find another way to express your disdain to my posts, better yet don't read em, put em on iggy-

and to answer your rhetorical : let's ask why is it OK for anyonte to use that term towards someone else. Hell you want to call yourself that have at it, don't call me that. ( period )

--------------------

The only way to lead a good life is to act on your emotions....

12 Posts later you post..... :whistling:

Now that is just wrong.... good to see that poor taste is in....
Thank you for playing now have a nice day

--------------------

The only way to lead a good life is to act on your emotions....

Cheekie,

Saying to you what has been said to others in the past(many, many times), if you were done with this topic, why have you continued to fan the flames? If it's to defend you side, fine. Just don't say you're "done" and then continue.

"Attention Whore" is a JOKE!!!! Get over it! You've been around and seen it used before(I'd assume). Get some thicker skin and stick around. For god's sake, it's a BB. Playing semantics with "your" side of the argument and then calling everyone else on theirs is getting ridiculous(sp?).

Thank you for the heads up about the boys locker room, I was the only girl out of 8 boys, I was raised to beleive that I was given no excuses because I was a girl, I went to military academy my entire life. I was the only girl to make it in to certain programs, because I didn't go crying to mother (mom was on a ship)
I dealt, I fought, and hell I gave out pleanty of bloody noses. This is not about crying to mother, this is what is right and what is wrong.

If this is the case, a simple "term" referring to your actions on a BB should not bother you in the least. As stated, you haven't been called a "whore". You've taken the opportunity to "assume" that's what's been meant. Get over it and move on.

Floyd T. :sign: