• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar girls...

MichiganM said:
You know I've seen lots of guys here with hot chicks in their signatures or even within the posts themselves. This thread has just now brung it to my attention that they are smoking cigars in alot of them. Hmm, news to me.

:sign:

Jason
[snapback]275871[/snapback]​

-
Now that my frineds is funny - two points to M&M or EM n EM or whatever his rap name might be ...LOL

The number is probably proportionate to the number of female members we have on this board. ;)

As for the rest, I'd say it falls under the "niche' culture". Plus, a good looking woman is easier to look at than an ugly one! :D

Floyd T. :sign:

IMHO, I don't think that there are many women who like to smoke cigars. But I can tell you one thing. I know that many women like to smoke cigarettes. I see numbers of women smoke cigarettes every day. And a lot of them are hot and look like models. They are absolutely beautiful looking women. I am a very perceptive person when it comes to women. I have watched the way women smoke cigarettes. And I can tell you that most of the women that smoke cigarettes like to take long drags on a cigarette and keep it inside their mouth for a very long time while they are smoking it. It seems like they never want to take the cigarette out of their mouth. Now imagine if they were doing the same thing with a cigar. I would think that it would be much more pleasurable for a woman to take a nice long drag on a big fat thick long cigar than on a little cigarette. I am a big supporter of women smoking cigars. I think that more women should be enjoying smoking cigars.

ok.... BTW - I am not trying to be a SHIIIIAT starter here-
BUT-
those of you who suggest that I got into the Cigar Culture to "please" a man ...
well can find that man and ask'em-
I did this to fulfill a curiosity for a sub-culture.
I pride myself in learning why things happen or why cultures follow doctrines and rituals.
I gave the whole " it stinks" song and dance (bows head in shame) I even threatened to spray with fabreeze-
OH well! I lived, I liked and I learned...
and now that I am just a grrl on the board who has stepped out from behind the coastie's blue apron-
now I get the occasional cr4p !! or request for pic-
the pics I post are the ones ya'all will see, other than that ... you have better chances to get them from DX-

To those of you all who think I am a farce and that I pretend well you all..... can....BITE IT!
( but, By saying "it" - it in no way means anything remotely involved with me, but, I might know of a few BBW's who might be in need :p )

BTW- Bill IMHO- I think your watching of how a woman smokes and your self proclaimed awareness of women make you a null vote ( any man who says he has a clue about women most of the time truly doesn't!!! ) , but, thanks for playing :) have a great day :)

I didn't say that I knew everything about women. What I was trying to say is that I think that more women should smoke cigars.

Bill Clinton said:
I didn't say that I know everything about women. What I was trying to say is that I think that more women should smoke cigars.
[snapback]275883[/snapback]​

in this truth/ personal opinion we agree... so how is that humi of yours...:blush:

Cheekie said:
Bill Clinton said:
I didn't say that I know everything about women. What I was trying to say is that I think that more women should smoke cigars.
[snapback]275883[/snapback]​

in this truth/ personal opinion we agree... so how is that humi of yours...:blush:
[snapback]275884[/snapback]​

The last time that I checked, it was working fine. Thank you for asking.

I am curious to know what reasons they wanted pictures of you? ???

Some of the reasons that come to mind I would find very offensive. I am glad that you are smoking cigars and am glad we have a new BOTL, er, SOTL, with us. :D

As far as looking at cigar girls goes. I would appreciate the picture more if I knew that the girl in it actually did smoke cigars, but I'd rather look at a hot chick than an ugly one. ;)

Cheekie said:
Ok seriously.. you all drool over the pics of women who have been strategically placed in a fashion to demonstrate admiration to your niche' culture...
Seriously- how many of those grrls do you all think actually enjoy a good cigar-
and a flavored, philly, swishersweets, or backwood ( filled with goodies ) doesn't count!!
[snapback]275829[/snapback]​

Who cares? :)

moki said:
Cheekie said:
Ok seriously.. you all drool over the pics of women who have been strategically placed in a fashion to demonstrate admiration to your niche' culture...
Seriously- how many of those grrls do you all think actually enjoy a good cigar-
and a flavored, philly, swishersweets, or backwood ( filled with goodies ) doesn't count!!
[snapback]275829[/snapback]​

Who cares? :)
[snapback]275906[/snapback]​

then shouldn't the headers/ titles read HOT chick not CeegarGRLS- just my 2 cents!

jus10 said:
What we're all hoping is that the two stones are the Hot chick and the cigar knowledgeable chick morphed into one. I've heard they exist only in fairy tales.
[snapback]275862[/snapback]​
??? :whistling: ;)

OK Cheekie, I can tell you from experience the most women do not like cigars in general. Women who smoke do not like cigars in general. If they do smoke cigars I would say that 85% of them smoke only the flavored or acid cigars. The rest know and enjoy the same as the rest of us here on this board. I have known just a hand full of (oops not punt intended)women who actually can smoke with the best of us. I also work at a cigar shop on the weekends and very few women come to store to buy cigars for themselves and the ones that do I dont have to help them with much because they really know what they are after. I can back my experiance up with me working for two totally different shops in different areas of town with the same results. Now I can also say the the HOT factor of the woman is about 50-50. As far as the pics, like my buddy larry the cable guy says "GETER DONE" :laugh:

Indeed, I can understand what you mean about the shop dynamic...the last time I walked into a shop the clerk walked over to show me the "flavoured" selection.... which, for some reason it made me a bit testy, I replied with " where are your medium to bold selection " Without hesitation he decided to ask me if I was shopping for a friend.
The experience was a train-wreck...But after a few moments I found what I wanted, made my way to the register, there he attempted to engage me in the typical pleasanties of "oooh this is a nice smoke ..." I bobbed my head gingerly and waited until paying for it to let him know that I look forward to trying it.
He actually invited me to smoke afterwards...

I guess he really didn't expect me to be a smoker, I can understand where his mind was...

If I wanna look at a whole bunch of "hot" cigars, I can open up one of the humidors. If I wanna look at a whole bunch of "hot" women, I usually have to stop by the bank to pick up a bunch of one dollar bills first.

I'll be the guy on the other guy with a pocketful of ones.
I have smoked cigars with several women and herfing is different than oogling.

Cheekie said:
jus10 said:
ohh snap! well in that case this girl knows about nubbing it. But what I'm saying is that not all cigar girls do! (But they can still be cigar girls) :D
[snapback]275845[/snapback]​

hell at that point why not just log on to Savananas_sloven_house_of_georia_peaches.com?
[snapback]275847[/snapback]​

I am having a problem with the link. :0

Can you re-post?

JK

It comes down to two things...
Guys like to look at women...
Women posing with a cigar is a bonus...
If they really enjoy smoking cigars? Plus 1.

If my wife would ever even enjoy something as shitty as a grape white owl...I'd be happy, that way she would get off my arse for smoking the good stuff.

-Fetter

atuck said:
Baron Porthos said:
I'll be the guy on the other guy with a pocketful of ones.
[snapback]276003[/snapback]​

:0 ???
[snapback]276120[/snapback]​

Not that there's anything wrong with that :whistling: