• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar of the Gods

Thank you for your response. I do recognize that the omission of some type of limit had to be a mistake. Deleting the post and then stating after the fact there was a limit, however, is what made me take notice. We are a self moderating public community, and have seen our share of slimeballs. Coming back here and setting the record straight is appreciated. I wish your business well, and welcome to CP!

Thank you for the reply. We have been in the cigar industry for some time and have seen our share of people getting screwed. We are well aware how powerful these forums can be in the demise of a brand!

We would never intentionally put our business reputation at risk, especially with a new site.

Thanks again.

Hmmm.... I saw the original post shortly after it went up. It was basically introducing themselves, and to send an email to info@cigarofthegods.com for a free sampler pack. In the email we were suppose to list the names of their 3 cigars, and to state that we are member of Cigar Pass. I read the post a couple of times, but do not recall seeing anything about "first 5 to respond" (though I could certainly be wrong, but I doubt it).

Nothing said about first 5, which is ok by me. But if I get one piece of spam and no cigars I am gonna be pissed!! :angry:

Same here - no mention of first 5.

John

I wanted to say they made good on their end even though I wasn't one of the first five. Got the three-pack yesterday. Will try one of them soon.

Thanks.

John

Lets just make sure we keep it to one review/bash thread (as necessary). There is no need to draw and quarter a dead horse once it becomes apparent these are awesome/terrible.

I also received a 3-pack yesterday. But, like most others in the north east, I don't have the weather on my side.

Hello to all! Glad to see the cigars are arriving.!

For those of you who have been patient and understanding, THANK YOU!

I cannot express how sorry we are for the confusion!

It is important that we develop a positive relationship with the people not only on this forum but others.

I want to clarify one last time!!!!!

I did not send emails to anyone other that the first five because I thought that I had posted the limit of 5 on Sat..

I then logged out. When I noticed the error the next day, I did not want to send an email to the wrong people and make matters worse.

We are trying to do the right thing without causing anymore caos!

I will NOT post the names of those receiving, for one, because I am not going to get in a battle of who sent in what, where and when!

We have absolutely NO advantage in deceiving the people on this forum.

Cigar manufacturers make there money by selling to B&B's. If they piss a few consumers off it doesn't affect them as much.

We sell directly to the public, it would be STUPID to piss off the people that we are counting on to buy our products!!!!!!!!!

P.S. I did not want to post this, but we actually sent 15 - 3 Packs to people on this forum!

Hello to all! Glad to see the cigars are arriving.!

For those of you who have been patient and understanding, THANK YOU!

I cannot express how sorry we are for the confusion!

It is important that we develop a positive relationship with the people not only on this forum but others.

I want to clarify one last time!!!!!

I did not send emails to anyone other that the first five because I thought that I had posted the limit of 5 on Sat..

I then logged out. When I noticed the error the next day, I did not want to send an email to the wrong people and make matters worse.

We are trying to do the right thing without causing anymore caos!

I will NOT post the names of those receiving, for one, because I am not going to get in a battle of who sent in what, where and when!

We have absolutely NO advantage in deceiving the people on this forum.

Cigar manufacturers make there money by selling to B&B's. If they piss a few consumers off it doesn't affect them as much.

We sell directly to the public, it would be STUPID to piss off the people that we are counting on to buy our products!!!!!!!!!

P.S. I did not want to post this, but we actually sent 15 - 3 Packs to people on this forum!

A vendor that understands this concept will probably do well with a mentality like this.

Good on you for responding the way you did to the comments from the OP.

Best of luck with growing your business!

Mine came in a little later than most of y'all on account of the distance. They smell pretty good, hope that portends good things.

I did, thought the maduro and the Fuego Del Dios where fantastic. I didn't care to much for the natural. Had a bit of a bitter taste. Probably just me though as I am not a fan of lighter cigars.

The other two however I thought where awesome. I really appreciate the gesture and will definitely order a few in the future!!

Thanks again
Dain

I did, thought the maduro and the Fuego Del Dios where fantastic. I didn't care to much for the natural. Had a bit of a bitter taste. Probably just me though as I am not a fan of lighter cigars.

The other two however I thought where awesome. I really appreciate the gesture and will definitely order a few in the future!!

Thanks again
Dain

The only one I have had so far was the natural. I really enjoyed it. I didn't notice any bitterness. I am looking forward to the other two now! Thanks again Cigar of the Gods!

Any info on these outside of how they taste? Wrapper/binder/filler info? Anything you could share would be appreciated. Also, kudos to the OP. Made a mistake, admitted it, apologized and moved on. :thumbs:

ADONIS NATURAL

Adonis Natural Cigars are made with an Ecuadorian Connecticut shade wrapper, Cuban seed Honduran long fillers, and a Connecticut broadleaf binder. A mild to medium body cigar.

ADONIS MADURO

Adonis maduro is a medium body cigar geared toward the smoker who prefers bold flavors. We have blended rich long filler tobaccos from Central and South America with a robust authentic Cuban seed Criollo
maduro wrapper.

FUEGO DEL DIOS

The Fuego Del Dios is a medium to full-body cigar with a rich, nutty flavor. A perfect combination of Nicaraguan Rosado wrappers, Nicaraguan Habano binders and Dominican, Nicaraguan and Costa Rican fillers.

Check us out at www.cigarofthegods.com

Join us on Facebook! Search "Adonis Cigars"

I haven't seen them yet, but that's no surprise.... Canadian Border Services are likely holding the package hostage.

I am holding off for a couple of weeks before I light mine up. Letting them settle in their new home for a bit. They look very nice though. :thumbs:

Back