• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar Quests...

Seamus

Minister of Closing Matters
Is anyone on, or completed, any sort of cigar quest? Maybe to smoke every ISOM or just every EL. How about to acquire every Opus ;) It could also be a passive quest, just something you would like to accomplish cigar related one day.

Who's got one?

Yes, someday I want a cigar collection that looks like atuck's

DSC00524.jpg

I'm on a quest:

Convice the wife that we should head to Las Vegas November 4th - 6th. And that she should make her own plans while we are there. ;)

I have an easy sort of quest for this year, try cA's top cigars of 2004, i have been working my way through it, and it always gives me something to look when I shouldn't be looking for something.

K

I'd like to smoke at least one of every Cohiba ever made. It will never happen but it's fun to dream :p

I always wanted a box of Opus and I just completed that quest X2. Now I am working on getting a nice collection of aged ISOMs.

kro77 said:
I have an easy sort of quest for this year, try cA's top cigars of 2004, i have been working my way through it, and it always gives me something to look when I shouldn't be looking for something.

K
[snapback]211446[/snapback]​

what are you missing kro?

junkman_56 said:

DSC00524.jpg

[snapback]211439[/snapback]​
By the way. The humi looks a little different now. I'll have to update my pic. :whistling:

stevehawk said:
I'm on a quest:

Convice the wife that we should head to Las Vegas November 4th - 6th. And that she should make her own plans while we are there. ;)
[snapback]211440[/snapback]​

Interesting, Steve, I am on the same quest with my fiance...are you having as little luck as I am on that front?

I guess I'll be after one of the new opus x sets, but i'm sure that's down the line.

To actually run low on cigars, that is, for my smoking to outpace my buying for, oh, a couple of years :)

I am trying to collect one of every Cuban cigar box currently made. I need about 10 more. The rest are hanging on my wall in the Library/Cigar room.

atuck said:
junkman_56 said:

DSC00524.jpg

[snapback]211439[/snapback]​
By the way. The humi looks a little different now. I'll have to update my pic. :whistling:
[snapback]211477[/snapback]​

LOOK AT ME!! LOOK AT ME!! :sign:

Sorry, tuckster, could not resist! :D

smokelaw1 said:
stevehawk said:
I'm on a quest:

Convice the wife that we should head to Las Vegas November 4th - 6th.  And that she should make her own plans while we are there.  ;)

Interesting, Steve, I am on the same quest with my fiance...are you having as little luck as I am on that front?
[snapback]211488[/snapback]​

My wife is all for the trip to Vegas. She's just not too thrilled that it will be a cigar-related trip.

I shouldn't have told her about the Big Smoke until we were headed down the runway outta Boise. What would have been a 50-50 shot of going has dropped to about 20-80.

I'm still gnawing on that 20%, though. It ain't over yet. ;)

I'm currently trying to get at least 2 of each ISOM piramide vitola, this quest is to conduct a taste test of all the piramide's. My last of the regulars to locate is the H.Upmann No.2's. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to locate any of the EL's, half the fun is in the hunt :thumbs:

:cool:

stevehawk said:
smokelaw1 said:
stevehawk said:
I'm on a quest:

Convice the wife that we should head to Las Vegas November 4th - 6th.   And that she should make her own plans while we are there.  ;)

My wife is all for the trip to Vegas. She's just not too thrilled that it will be a cigar-related trip.

I shouldn't have told her about the Big Smoke until we were headed down the runway outta Boise. What would have been a 50-50 shot of going has dropped to about 20-80.

[snapback]211515[/snapback]​

WEAK MEN!!

Flight and hotel already booked for me and the woman. she can shop and site see while I am attending a seminar on saturday and the dinner.. :D

I will be at sema and CA big smoke.. plus herfing with the guys from vegas at the bars.. I will have to do some time with her..which is ok by me..

Dinner at delmonico's steakhouse....go and see KA at the MGM..hang out and site see..

Well of the top of my head I know I am missing the Fuente Don Carlos #2 but i have a few others that are not easy to get around here, so maybe i will be able to get them out of the way. I will post a more complete list when i get home and refer to my notes.

But it is fun to always to be on the hunt for something, and i though that it would be a nice intro intro into good cigars, I might hate them or love them personally but they do something well.

I want to say i am more then half way done, but need to double check.

marcsheldon said:
kro77 said:

K
[snapback]211446[/snapback]​

what are you missing kro?
[snapback]211476[/snapback]​

alexgtp said:
stevehawk said:
smokelaw1 said:
stevehawk said:
I'm on a quest:

Convice the wife that we should head to Las Vegas November 4th - 6th.   And that she should make her own plans while we are there.  ;)

[snapback]211515[/snapback]​

WEAK MEN!!

Flight and hotel already booked for me and the woman. she can shop and site see while I am attending a seminar on saturday and the dinner.. :D

I will be at sema and CA big smoke.. plus herfing with the guys from vegas at the bars.. I will have to do some time with her..which is ok by me..

Dinner at delmonico's steakhouse....go and see KA at the MGM..hang out and site see..
[snapback]211517[/snapback]​

Bastid! :p

Lumberg said:
To actually run low on cigars, that is, for my smoking to outpace my buying for, oh, a couple of years :)
[snapback]211499[/snapback]​

I'd be happy to help you out with that :whistling: