• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar Quests...

Don't get me started on figuardo's. If someone makes it in a perfecto or other shares, I buy it. Not on compulsion mind you...just on preference. I don't know why...just happens that way. 4 out of the last 5 buys were perfectos.

Salamone's
Exclusivos
Invicto's
Celestial Finos

and the other?

Excalibur Dark Knight

Hey Marc I just got home and checked my notebook, and if you have access to the list i am missing/have not had the following: (numbers refer to CA's ranking not mine)

#4,7,8,10,12,13,14,15,18,19,21,25

Some are ISOM's and as such cannot be gotten here in the states, and others I have been too lazy to try just yet, and others i have not been able to find locally. The Tatuaje Cabinet Especiales seem interesting just because they are a US made cigar, but i have not found them locally

- k

kro77 said:
Well of the top of my head I know I am missing the Fuente Don Carlos #2 but i have a few others that are not easy to get around here, so maybe i will be able to get them out of the way. I will post a more complete list when i get home and refer to my notes.

But it is fun to always to be on the hunt for something, and i though that it would be a nice intro intro into good cigars, I might hate them or love them personally but they do something well.

I want to say i am more then half way done, but need to double check.

marcsheldon said:
kro77 said:
I have an easy sort of quest for this year, try cA's top cigars of 2004, i have been working my way through it, and it always gives me something to look when I shouldn't be looking for something.

K
[snapback]211446[/snapback]​

what are you missing kro?
[snapback]211476[/snapback]​
[snapback]211537[/snapback]​

atuck said:
I always wanted a box of Opus and I just completed that quest X2. Now I am working on getting a nice collection of aged ISOMs.
[snapback]211473[/snapback]​
still dreaming of this. :love:

cigars that if i found em...it would be the end of 3 seperate years long quests

bolivar especiales
diplomatic fundadores
diplomatic lanceros

derrek :)

preembargo said:
Lumberg said:
To actually run low on cigars, that is, for my smoking to outpace my buying for, oh, a couple of years :)
[snapback]211499[/snapback]​

I'd be happy to help you out with that :whistling:
[snapback]211541[/snapback]​

How exactly are you going to help me smoke more? :p

Lumberg said:
preembargo said:
Lumberg said:
To actually run low on cigars, that is, for my smoking to outpace my buying for, oh, a couple of years :)

I'd be happy to help you out with that :whistling:
[snapback]211541[/snapback]​

How exactly are you going to help me smoke more? :p
[snapback]211711[/snapback]​

O.k., here's the way it would work; for every cigar you smoke, you send me two. We'll have that humi empty in no time! ;)

Lumberg said:

Funny. My quest is exactly the opposite. I would like to go about 10 times to the other side. Getting there. :D

I really like Padrons and started to go through the various lines and being the completest that I am I decided I wanted to indulge in them all. I am close to succeeding in acquiring them all. The only ones I have left are the 1964 "A" and the 6000 in both flavors.

kro, barring isoms i have all the other cigars you havent had at the shop where i work :D let me know when youre ready to complete your quest :thumbs:

edit= 300th post :D

thanks for the support rob :thumbs:

oh and im looking for an opus A.
my collection of regular release opus is almost complete.
missing the double corona. would really like to have the A to go with them.

im also seeking out hemi masterpeice maduro, to go with the cameroon i now have :thumbs:

OutlawD said:
missing the double corona.

I have one of those :) - had to rearrange the humi just so it would fit :p

IgwanaRob said:
OutlawD said:

[snapback]211776[/snapback]​

yeah the same day i plucked those from the box for you a guy came in and bought the whole thing. missed out this time but ill get that one hopefully around x-mas.

only one, must have smoked the other one :thumbs:

OutlawD,

Send me a PM with your pricing. I have had a tough time finding the Opus X around here. I have found others, but not the no 5, and the Tatuje is not around here.

Look forward to hearing from you, and you make this too easy.

- K

OutlawD said:
IgwanaRob said:
OutlawD said:

[snapback]211776[/snapback]​

yeah the same day i plucked those from the box for you a guy came in and bought the whole thing. missed out this time but ill get that one hopefully around x-mas.

only one, must have smoked the other one :thumbs:
[snapback]211777[/snapback]​

I got the RDC's (7 x 48) from you, the DC (7 5/8 x 49) I got from cigardawg I think (I am getting old :p ).

If it drops to under 80 tonight, I think I'll have to try one of the RDC's :cool:

I still like the 5's and the FF's best though :love:

My current goal is one box of each size of Opus... purchased at MSRP + tobacco/sales tax. The latter part of it is the hard part. I'm a bit over halfway there... but time is on my side, just takes patience.

moki said:
My current goal is one box of each size of Opus... purchased at MSRP + tobacco/sales tax. The latter part of it is the hard part. I'm a bit over halfway there... but time is on my side, just takes patience.
[snapback]211785[/snapback]​

shot, my goal would be one full box of opus! :sign:

Good luck man.

KayakinBoy said:

Good luck man.
[snapback]211790[/snapback]​

I'm a heur.

moki said:
KayakinBoy said:

Good luck man.