• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarFest 2009 - May 2nd

Got a room for us at the Lodge. Looking forward to tailgating, the event, the after party, and the pancake breakfast at the Superstore. 71 days to go. WOO HOO!!!!!

It sounds like your going to be doing it up right stogieman! My best bud was in the Air Force years ago and he has a bud in Wilkes-Barre we are going to stay with and then drive over to Split Rock that afternoon. Do some tailgating and herfing to be sure! Long ashes to all!

2 villas at the Lodge for 8 of us.....plan on leaving EARLY that a.m. for a parking lot HERF....about 1 1/2 hor drive for us....all about the "after-parties"......Looking forward to it :cool:

2 villas at the Lodge for 8 of us.....plan on leaving EARLY that a.m. for a parking lot HERF....about 1 1/2 hor drive for us....all about the "after-parties"......Looking forward to it :cool:

Gonna be a great time.

I pm'ed you my cell phone number. Give me a call when you get a chance.

Damn they sold out that quick... Well I will know for next year then, I would have come down from London, Ontario for this!

It would only be about a 7-8 hour drive each way!

Edit: Spelling

Exactly 2 months from today and we'll herfing at CigarFest 2009.......

If anyone out there happends to have two(2) tickets they want to sell let me know, a buddy and myself would love to go.

Hey Charlie, this year the entire Metro crew will be attending your after party. We will bring some goodies for the grill.

Tazman

PS: that will be about 10-12 of us...not all 159 members LOL

OK, I'm willing to accept the ribbing. I overslept due to a wild Super Bowl Party and the Quad state herf.

Smoking, drinking and women. This is not an excuse, but an explanation. I'm going up to be in the villa sans ticket. So, I'm joining the long line of other beggars who are looking for a ticket for CigarFest2009. If anybody knows anyone who has a friend whose cousin's husband has a co-worker who has a friend whose uncle's drinking buddy may have an extra ticket to sell at face-value; I would be very interested.

I'm not interested in any arguments regarding assumed fair market value based on what the auction-addicted paid on CI for the auctioned tickets. I agreed with the other BOTLs who have stated CI is cramming a lot of people into a limited space and that they are testing the market with the auction to see what tixs can go for in 2010. Basically, if they set the price and sold-out, first come, first serve, there wouldn't be any complaints.
I'd still be without a ticket but not typing so much.

Cheers and good smokes,

Mr. Martini

George (mr. martini), that is one lame excuse why you weren't on-line at 0500 (5am) when the rest of us were and got our tickets........ :whistling: :sign: :D

J/K brother, if we hear of a ticket for sale, we'll let you know!!!!

Charlie,

Not an excuse, an explanation. Even if it was lame, I still had a great time. However, the reality was I had no inclination or expectation of waking up at 5am. I gambled and lost on how fast these tixs would sell out.

-G

Charlie,

Not an excuse, an explanation. Even if it was lame, I still had a great time. However, the reality was I had no inclination or expectation of waking up at 5am. I gambled and lost on how fast these tixs would sell out.

-G

Just giving you a hard time George, you know that we'll do our best in getting you and Lil' Joe a ticket. At the least, you know that there will always be folks the day of the event walking around trying to sell off un-purchased tickets....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

45 days and we'll be on our way up to the resort for the pre-parties / festivities.........

Well ladies & gents, we are at 39 days till we get up to the Split Rock Resort and start Herfing........ :D :thumbs: :p

Charlie,

What time do you think you will be back for the BBQ from the event? Not going to the event but would like to stop in for the after party.

Chris

WTB...(Want to Beg)

Charlie...what do we have to do to get an invite to your "After Party"?..... :laugh:

Will bribe with raw beef, beer, scotch, and cigars!