• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigarllos

benjiev

"The Honorable"
I just picked up and AF Excuisito and was very pleased with this little smoke.

My question who out there smokes these on a regular basis and what brands are you smoking that you like.

These seem to come in handy when your looking for a quick smoke.

BenjieV :D

I like Cobiba Club. Used to smoke CAO petitie cameroons which are pretty good. Red Dot Cohiba Pequenos are also pretty good.

i thought the MANTEQUILLA TAPA NEGRA were pretty good. they have a brown sumatra wrapper but the tip of the head is rewrapped in dark brown maduro. this gives a unique two-toned look.

they're pretty cheap too.

best,
gus

I like the Davidoff long cigarillos for a quick smoke. Also smoke a number of Cohiba Clubs and Cohiba Minis in the course of a month.

Macanudo maduro Ascots aren't bad - probably the best Macanudo I've had in a long time. A friend of mine really enjoys Al Capones - not bad, but at least they're cheap.

Joe, I like the Cuban Monte Joyitas but I am called bad, dirty, girly names by your friends for smoking them. I did have a source who had them for $70 a box but I just checked and they are all out. :(

Back