• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarPass 2010 FFL

If you guys have room, and don't mind taking a second guy from the Minn crew I would be glad to take a spot.

Joe G

What's going on? No takers? We still have an opening I think.

I hope it's someone with a nurturing soul that can teach me the ropes here....I can already see I can't count on carLOS to help me out!!

Remember, there will be a chill in the air before you know it....and then everyone and their brother will be wanting to get in this Premier FF League! :sign:

I'm calling the Commissioner's office, we need more advertising..... :laugh:

I hope it's someone with a nurturing soul that can teach me the ropes here....I can already see I can't count on carLOS to help me out!!

Remember, there will be a chill in the air before you know it....and then everyone and their brother will be wanting to get in this Premier FF League! :sign:

Apparently some people think I'm an asshat but if Brian is willing to let Los and Gary play I'm sure I'll have no problem making the cut.

In other words I'm in. Yes Gary your pm offering to bribe me with a bottle of Dalwhinnie 15 and an ultra premium 5er appealed to my sensitive side. :laugh:

Apparently some people think I'm an asshat but if Brian is willing to let Los and Gary play I'm sure I'll have no problem making the cut.

In other words I'm in. Yes Gary your pm offering to bribe me with a bottle of Dalwhinnie 15 and an ultra premium 5er appealed to my sensitive side. :laugh:
Nice one Jay...DC# coming. You just stand by your mailbox and wait for it :sign: .....

...and bring a tent with you :laugh:

Alright ladies, we are full! Joe and Jay, we're glad to have you along (Jay, I need someone to keep Gary in check!). I will be sending out a group pm this evening from work with details and such.

Football!!!

Beware gentlemen the Opus X Scorpions are out for blood this year!

Nice one Jay...DC# coming. You just stand by your mailbox and wait for it :sign: .....

Gary where's my package? I'm sitting in my tent on the front lawn wondering how long until I can be with my family again. :sign:

Gary where's my package? I'm sitting in my tent on the front lawn wondering how long until I can be with my family again. :sign:
...any day now....any day....

Football!!!

Beware gentlemen the Opus X Scorpions are out for blood this year!
Yeah, yeah, yeah....here we go with the shit talkin'....and it's freakin' 98 degrees in July!

Save it for Draft Day.... ;)

Brian, WTF? You let Gary into the league? Don't you know that he has brunch every Sunday with Mel Kiper? Hell, John Clayton and Bill Parcells are his neighbors.
Talk about letting in a ringer play. He should pay double at least. Jayro, on the other hand, is a good choice. But I'm afraid he'll be disappointed and surprised when Lionel Messi or Ronaldo won't be available to draft. I hope Jayro knows this is football, not fútbol

Did a PM go out yet?

Just went out. Sorry for the delay.

Los, Gary sent me a box of Cohibas to allow him to play in this league. He told me not to say anything (I'm getting his notes from Mel when he's done with them!) :laugh:

Gents, I'm waiting on responses from 2 guys then we'll either open up two more spots to the general public, or I'll send out the invites through ESPN.

....stay tuned!

Been camping since Saturday with my son and just got back an hour ago...no internet. The lineup is complete, the players set, the draft date and time is set, and I will start sending out the invites tonight.

Been camping since Saturday with my son and just got back an hour ago...no internet. The lineup is complete, the players set, the draft date and time is set, and I will start sending out the invites tonight.
When is the draft again? Are we all still meeting at #2's house as planned?

When is the draft again? Are we all still meeting at #2's house as planned?
Draft was last night. Was wondering where the hell you were!

All payments have been received. Draft is set for this upcoming Sunday night at 7pm EST via ESPN. If you haven't tested out the mock draft, I suggest you do. This will make sure that when it comes draft time, the draft page will load successfully on your computer.

(BTW, thanks for the little "something extra" Gary, you could have just asked for the top pick instead of trying to bribe me with a Franklin!) ;)

He bombed me with a 3er of Dunhill Havana Clubs asking to trade him my #1 pick. So I mailed him another one of those midgets that he loves so much and we called it even

All payments have been received. Draft is set for this upcoming Sunday night at 7pm EST via ESPN. If you haven't tested out the mock draft, I suggest you do. This will make sure that when it comes draft time, the draft page will load successfully on your computer.

(BTW, thanks for the little "something extra" Gary, you could have just asked for the top pick instead of trying to bribe me with a Franklin!) ;)
BTW #2, some Jersey guys would contend that you "disrespected" me by not accepting my generous gift...in my neck of the woods, that would have warranted a visit to remind you of just how generous I was.... :whistling:

He bombed me with a 3er of Dunhill Havana Clubs asking to trade him my #1 pick. So I mailed him another one of those midgets that he loves so much and we called it even
LOS.....One can never have enough good quality midgets on tap.

SexyMidget.jpg