• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarPass 2010 FFL

Didn't you just trade a rb away for a wr? lol

i needed a QB and the RB was part of the package.

You and Los are lucky that this ESPN league has been pretty shitty about what's supposed to happen or this trade would have gotten shot down. There was supposed to be a majority vote before any trade happens....

Hardass! :laugh:

No amount of trades could've helped someone that started Cutler last week!

Everyone had an opportunity to vote. It was right above the message column on the lower right side.

Didn't you just trade a rb away for a wr? lol

i needed a QB and the RB was part of the package.

Not trying to be a dick here or anything, but you have Farve on your team as well as Cutler. Cutler was only expected to miss 1 week, and it seems that was the case. Now I'll give you that Ryan up until last week had been outplaying Farve and was going up against what appeared to be a good matchup in cleveland. Definitely a better matchup than Farve at the jets. But you didn't need a QB.

Its all a mute point I guess as I would have won no matter what players you started.

Everyone had an opportunity to vote. It was right above the message column on the lower right side.

That may be, but the point I was trying to make was that per ESPN's so called rules (as we've found out with the player locking :rolleyes:), was that any trade had to be voted on and approved by a majority vote of the team owners.

That may be, but the point I was trying to make was that per ESPN's so called rules (as we've found out with the player locking :rolleyes:), was that any trade had to be voted on and approved by a majority vote of the team owners.

I blame the Commish!:D

I blame the Commish!:D

I thought that IF the majority of the league votes to veto, then and only then is a trade null and void. If only a couple of teams vote, then the trade passes. That's how it is in all my other leagues.

Let's try it out. Brian, offer me your QB for my kicker. :sign:

What really bothers me about espn is that I don't think you can get notifications unless you purchase it. So for instance, I didn't get one about this trade, even though I did see it. I also didn't get one when Los offered me a trade as well, and I should have took that offer...but who knew Finley would get hurt so soon lol. I am pretty sure I tried to turn on all the notifications as well, at least I did at the beginning of the year so I don't know if it has changed.

I am ashamed of my team! I am very surprised you guys aren't abusing this shit out of me...

I quit! How the fuck does that bastard beat me on his own? :angry: :angry:

I still cant really figure out who's team is who on here and this is my second year in the league. We should post our team names. (CT Leaf)

I still cant really figure out who's team is who on here and this is my second year in the league. We should post our team names. (CT Leaf)

My team is Bronx Crime Wave

Chester, you better hope Vick has another 59 point outburst :laugh:

Jonesy, I must respect your fantasy football skills and/or luck. Some good pick ups along the way and somehow you mustered a nice looking streak to rise like the Phoenix from the dungeons of this league. But with our teams playing against each other this week, back to reality you go. I will show you the TDs this week for sure :laugh:

playoffs yeah, who won the prizes. Vick 59 points
whistling.gif

playoffs yeah, who won the prizes. Vick 59 points
whistling.gif

I know Brian is very, very, very busy finagling roster set ups for the upcoming playoffs. So I went through some of the awards....

Highest single score (team) - Bronx Crime Wave with 182 in Week 11
Highest single score (player) - Vick with 59 owned by Churchill Ice Bears in Week 10
Biggest differential - OJs beating Opux X by 100 in Week 5
Worst single score (team) - Opus X with 43 in Week 9

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Biggest differential - OJs beating Opux X by 100 in Week 5 Blood Thirsty OJ's #4 week 5 100 points but other team didn’t play a defense if they had would have been 97 points

BRONX CRIME WAVE week 11 98 points

don't no the rules on this