• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarPass.com 2nd Annual Herf - THE HERF

Since this is a business trip :whistling: , I have appointments Thursday morning so Friday or Saturday work for me.

mine is also a business trip. So if I hand you a business card just smile and say thank you for that lovely network analysis overview. :thumbs:

Welp, it looks like I will be attending! Thanks to Tone-ny, who will be giving me a ride! :thumbs:

Woohoo, for my first herf. Sure hope it will be a good time.

If you are serious about playing some poker I would definitely hit up the wynn card room. The action is ridiculous and there is going to be TONS of desperate WSOP players looking to make their money back (and consequently dumping tons of money). Wish I could be there guys but it just isn't gonna happen this year. Have a blast!

If you are serious about playing some poker I would definitely hit up the wynn card room. The action is ridiculous and there is going to be TONS of desperate WSOP players looking to make their money back (and consequently dumping tons of money). Wish I could be there guys but it just isn't gonna happen this year. Have a blast!

It is often difficult to get a seat at the Wynn. A much better bet is the Luxor or the excalibur with lower table limits. At these two places..people tend to play very loose and very drunk. So the rule is to play tight, and take home money.

It is often difficult to get a seat at the Wynn. A much better bet is the Luxor or the excalibur with lower table limits. At these two places..people tend to play very loose and very drunk. So the rule is to play tight, and take home money.

Agreed. The Excalibur poker room paid for 2 of my last 3 trips while I was in Vegas.

Just over a week until we get this thing started, I am pumped!

I dont know how much interest this will generate, but my wife and I are planning on going to Red Square probably late Friday night, around Midnight or so...yeah, we already have dinner plans...Supposed to have some good martinis, and an excellent selection of Vodka, especially Russian!!

If you want to meet us there, just let us know, and either PM me, or call my cell. Cell is in the register for the Herf....

Red Square reviews

I dont know how much interest this will generate, but my wife and I are planning on going to Red Square probably late Friday night, around Midnight or so...yeah, we already have dinner plans...Supposed to have some good martinis, and an excellent selection of Vodka, especially Russian!!

If you want to meet us there, just let us know, and either PM me, or call my cell. Cell is in the register for the Herf....

Red Square reviews

Looks like a nice spot.
How late are you planning on staying there?

Red Square reviews

Looks like a nice spot.

Not sure how late...depends on whats going on, but I would think at least a couple hours. We will be having dinner at Mon Ami Gabi at the Paris, and then a short walk over to Le Cabaret, also at the Paris for drinks. Then we plan on hitting Red Square. We're staying at Luxor, so its an easy stumble, uh, I mean walk back to our hotel from there!! ;)

Red Square reviews

Looks like a nice spot.

Not sure how late...depends on whats going on, but I would think at least a couple hours. We will be having dinner at Mon Ami Gabi at the Paris, and then a short walk over to Le Cabaret, also at the Paris for drinks. Then we plan on hitting Red Square. We're staying at Luxor, so its an easy stumble, uh, I mean walk back to our hotel from there!! ;)

All I know is should be a blast keeping tabs on all you guys getting blown out. Humm :whistling: camera on the ready :thumbs: While I do not drink :D

Should be FUN.

I promise to have my share of alcohol!

I get on the plane in the morning! Let the pee pee dance comence!

Gee what cigars do you bring with you?

Do you bring cigars or buy them at Vegas? HA HA Yeh right!

Nothing but awesome smokes!

The filler for the travel humi has been up in the air for a while but alas I leave Thursday morning so tomorrow I must decide. Safe travels and I will see you there!!

Red Square reviews

Looks like a nice spot.

All I know is should be a blast keeping tabs on all you guys getting blown out. Humm :whistling: camera on the ready :thumbs: While I do not drink :D

Should be FUN.

I'll drink your share! :thumbs:

Hit me on my cell Bro...We need to smoke together if we can make the time!!! As far as whats in the travel Humi...tough descision...Opus, Anejo, Tat's...so little time.... ;)

edit to add: cell# in schedule of attendees

Hit me on my cell Bro...We need to smoke together if we can make the time!!! As far as whats in the travel Humi...tough descision...Opus, Anejo, Tat's...so little time.... ;)

edit to add: cell# in schedule of attendees

Yep I just printed the attendees I have all the info, trust me I will make time! I actually have all the plans prior to leaving! That's a first!

I can not wait to meet all you guys. My first Herf and with CPer's I will bring some smokes but what is the proper edicate for a herf? Some one please inform me Pm or over the post?

OK, This is it D day.

Tomorrow 6am air port. 8am arrive in Vegas. I have all the numbers that were posted on the attendance sheet.

As for the poor bastards that are rooming with me, Fun box can be found in the room.

So who is arriving at the air port at 8am?

For those that are going to drink my share, bring your game face, just because I don't drink does not mean I do not buy rounds :thumbs:

See you in 22 hours.

Just a reminder... There is a $15 cover charge Saturday evening at the herf. This covers the cost of the patio rental, appetizers and unlimited soft drinks. Looking forward to seeing you all there! This is going to be one hell of a herf! :)