• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarPass.com 2nd Annual Herf - THE HERF

I have the numbers,

Lea....ven on a jet Plain don't know when I will be back again. LOL

6 hours and 37 minutes and counting. :thumbs:

I'm leaving tomorrow afternoon and should be in Vegas by 7:30pm. See you all at Casa Fuente on Friday.......

Charley

I'm still packing, got A LOT to pack!

I figure...

3 pairs of pants, some undies, some toiletries, some socks, and my desktop humi should be enough.

Wait, not enough room for the cigars and undies.... tough decision....

I am here boys, lets get a little stupid!

BTW, it's only 110 degress!

Boys Boys an gals Tons of fun the Guys are great you know who you are ( Blue, Jay, Dave, alex, denverdog, ezzie, and skrgrl. first night great pictures to come.

Ain't we all!!!!!

I just want to say thanks to everyone for making it such a great time!!!!

you guys really know how to make a girl feel special...... :love:

WHERE ARE THE PICTURES!!!

I'm going to need some recovery time, Brad!

OKJ all I am Finaly going to bed after a smoke with the little lady that makes the grand total of 86 hours in 4 days of no sleep :sign:

Man I think we were all feeling pretty busted. Last I saw these guys was 4AM this morning at the Bellagio. Cory was falling asleep in his french toast, Jay was planning the marketing scheme for the "Nut Sack Warming Pack", Bruce was taking in the "scenery" and Dave kept trying to give away all his fecking cigars.

Seriously an amazing weekend. BlueDragon, Dave, Enerjay, Tone-NY, Atuck, opusXmarco, Tasman, AlexGTP and Ezzy, LordLister, BBS, Nully, Rod, WickedStick and the Little lady, lckyman, Pink, Greggor, Nathan Rahl and everyone else were top freaking notch! I am going to bed but I am sure the stories (and pictures) will start rolling in tomorrow... :whistling:

BTW - Hats off to Rod and Ashley for all their hard work. You could tell they put all they could into the event and it definitely paid off with a great time. :thumbs:

Had a great time!! :thumbs: I will look forward to all of the pics and stories to follow. Enerjay and Bluedragon have my favorite story. Somebody got punked good! :laugh: Everybody was very cool to hang out with. I'll look forward to the next one.

Thanks for everything to those that helped. :thumbs:

Just got home right now. long BUMPY flight..and I am freaking exhausted.

Just wanted to thank Rod And Ashley for another great event.

Awesome to see my good buddies.returning from last year.Cory,Bruce,Matty..you guys are some good friends!

Awesome to have meet some new buddies..Jonas, Jay...you 2 are freaking mad men. I dont think I have partied that hard in a long ass time. Cory and I and Ezzy ALMOSt did not hang with you guys. (PINK ROCKS!!!)..LOL!!

Alan, nice seeing you again after 2 years..
Howard nice to have met you and the lady..you guys were nice peeps.
Dave..should of headed out with us!
LYKMAN...I mean LKYMAN!!Scott thanks for being a great competitor..in the raffle war..LOL!! Until we meet again next year.

Taz...it was a great honor to meet you. Thank you for serving our country so proudly...you are great person..and I hope to smoke many more sticks with the AMMO CAN BROTHERS!

AND IM SORRY FOR THE SuCK ASS LUAU!! But Samba hopefully made it up for it.

Sorry I I didnt get around to meeting/talking to all he newer ppl.. So many new faces it was hard to mingle with everyone..and make time for everyone.

Im glad to see everyone enjoyed our speed herf cigar..! :sign: :sign:

And a big round of applauds for everyone who made it such a successful event. Never in my wildest dreams did I think we would have such great turnout and awesome time..and so many prizes! We really outdid ourselves this year. We will surley need to go over the top next year.

Pictures to come tomorrow when i come out of my LAS VEGAS induced coma.!

It was an outstanding time!! Thanks to Rod and Ashley for everything!!! And it was great to finally put names to faces!! A truly great bunch of guys and gals!

Pics to follow.

The 2007 CP cigar HURF was a real winner. :thumbs:

I would like to take my hat of to Ashley and Rod, for all the hard work and bringing me into the group. I really felt part of the CP crew. Thank you very much.

For those Boys who tried there best to hang with the party master :thumbs: two thumbs up. I will put Dave and Mr. Null Smurf into this group, that OLD boy was alive and and kicking at 5 am Saturday night.

The Vegas hit list is as follows, Blue Dragon,DenvorDog,AlexGTP his little lady Ezzy even Atuck made a night of it with us Sat. Nice to hang with you guys and GIRL. :sign:

Wickedstick and SoccerMom you two are great, love the laughs and chilling with you.

I'm still feeling a little foggy yet, my voice is slowly coming back but hay thats really all i lost in Vegas. LOL

For those that don't know about the Famous Davidoff Cuban, Lets just say BlueDragon made me work my butt of for a very nice label. :angry:

Edit as my head clears :whistling:

Hey - did a guy from NJ, who says he's from NY, show up in Vegas?! :laugh:

You mean the guy in the witness protection program (shhhhh!) and has the wise guy mustache? Yep, he was there. It wouldn't have been the CP HERF without him.

I didn't take a ton of pictures, but here are a few I did take..

Cory (Blue Dragon) and me Thursday night at the Sea Horse Lounge -
220552.jpg

Wicked Stick, Dave and Enerjay at the lounge taking in the scenery -
220634.jpg

BBS watching Cory work on his Shark ash -
153520.jpg

Bruce hating every puff of his very well aged heathen stick -
213514.jpg

Ezzy, Alexgtp and Lkyman being rock stars -
213418.jpg

These were taken at 5:04AM Saturday morning -
050418.jpg