• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarPass.com HERF - ARE YOU COMING?

WILL YOU ATTEND THE CP HERF JUNE 5, 2004

• YES, I WILL BE THERE!

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I'll be there with some friends that week so I'm in for the Herf + 1 buddy.

I'm also in for golf though I'm about a bogie or so player.

Cheers,

AJ

I've been in contact with my Buddies that live in Vegas. What we've come up with, is setting up the 'Coral Reef' bar at Mandalay Bay for Saturday evening... if it sounds like what you have in mind ... let me know so I can get my bro to get it started. While I was in Vegas for the Big Smoke last year, he sat up pre herfs for 20-30 people there.

OK ... I'll get him started on it then. What time frame are we looking at? I'm thinking 6ish until ???. What does the consensus have in mind? Are we going to have a Raffle or auction, or is the inagral just going to be a gathering type of HERF? How many brothers and Sisters are we seating?

cohibasurfer said:
Doesn't seem to be alot of excitement here... :(
Maybe this one might be sort of small, but for the first one............

The five guys in for golf WILL have a good time though :D

M. Gipson :p

We still need a time frame that suits the general consensus. I'm asking for some feed back.

C-Surfer,

I'm for whatever time your boys can get. I am going to be in town Friday about noon until Sunday about noon. We're locking up Golf for ~6AM on Sat. So I think any time from noon to midnight is good for me.

Since you and your boys are stepping up and making it happen, whatever time you guys choose will HAVE to be OK.

BTW. The Coral Reef at Mandalay Bay sounds awesome to me.

Just my $.02

M. Gipson :thumbs:

Guys, I'm going to have to be the turd in the punchbowl...I'm going to have to back out. I just got found out yesterday that I will have another trip that is going to conflict with this. I'm want to say I'm sorry to everyone. Have a great time!

Joe

I am very dissappointed but unfortunately family matters and work require that I pass on coming to Vegas to meet up with you guys this go around.

This is something I thougt we were going to be able to work around but its just not working out so I am going to have to back out.

Sorry I won't be able to make but I'll be thinking of you all.

BenjieV :D

So how many do we actually have attending this thing? Looks like we've got more guys backing out then signing up. :(

The time frame that works best for me is 7pm to ? I'm bringing a buddy with me and we both have to work until 5pm or so, unless I play hookie and go golfing with you guys. ;) I'm going to call my guy at Silverstone wednesday to see what kind of deal he can arrange for you guys. Gregor

So who's gonna be there? Where is it? What time? Please post all details. :)

Good news first.

My Daughter made the 12U girls softball Allstar travel team. :thumbs:

Bad news ...

I can't make the herf! :sign: We have a tournament that weekend!

However the Herf site is still going to be set up by my good friend in Vegas. I need someone to step up that is going and call him when they arrive in Vegas. Who wants to do this?

Love to meet you all but cant make Vegas that weekend from Texas. I have the Eric Clapton Crossroads show here in Dallas and since I have to work, I have to be there to work!! LOL, and not to mention enjoy some great guitarists from everywhere....the line up so far is Eric Clapton, BB King, Eric Johnson, Neil Schon, Carlos Santana, Nuno Bettencort, Alex VanHalen, Buddy Guy, Brian May, Jimmy Vaughn, Doyle Bramhall, Keith Urban, Andy Griggs, Jimmy Wallace, Johnny Winters, Keith Richards, Tom Petty, Melissa Etheridge, Bonnie Riatt, Jackson Browne, James & brother Taylor...and more than my feeble brain can think of right now....so smoke a good gar for me, and I will listen to great guitars for you!
Viva Las Vegas....rock on, and howl at the full moon for me...FMF :thumbs:

cohibasurfer said:
However the Herf site is still going to be set up by my good friend in Vegas. I need someone to step up that is going and call him when they arrive in Vegas. Who wants to do this?
I have a Spring Football game Friday. I expect to get into Vegas around midnight. I'll call / look him up if no one else does it.

I'm going in the motorhome so a payphone ought to do the trick. I plan on going somewhere for a midnight meal.....then hang around one of the high roller craps tables somewhere, smoke some cigars, then drive out to the golf course, cop a few z's, and wake up for the 6 AM tee time. Saturday morning, meet up with the CP golfers, play some golf, smoke some cigars, then meet up with the rest of you guys, party all night, and then Sunday morning pick up my wife from Stateline and drive home.

Ought to be a real blast. Lots of NO DOZ and coffee I'm sure.

M. Gipson :)

Can't make it (obviously) but i'll be thinkin 'bout it.

Enjoy yourselves for me - and I'll sip some Thai Whiskey (Mekong) with a ISOM for y'all.

-K-