• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarPass FFL 2011 Year 2

LOL...that's good to know....I still have a dog in this hunt I suppose. :thumbs:

Barring the performance of the seahawk defense, I was furious to be down by 1 point last night...especially considering my whole team's 1st half production was horrendous.

These seem to be the winners going into the last week...

Highest single weekly score $50 - Sons of Steel, 210pts., Week 2
Most points for a single player in a week $50 - Belfast Bombers, Aaron Rogers 61pts., Week 4
Biggest score differential for the winning team in a single match up $50 - Belfast Bombers, Won by 82pts., Week 9

Per the rules, even though I won by 129pts. in week 2, you cannot win twice in the same week...so I found this the most accurate current standings.

I also saw this in the first post...

"To win the worst single weekly score, you cannot purposefully tank your team. There cannot be any players on your active roster that are on a bye week, IR, scrubs that never get into games. You must have played your best possible lineup and just have an honest to goodness horrible week."

What does this pertain to? I took the cake on this one with 66pts. against Brian in week 11....but it seems to be a random floating statement in the first post....nothing to win?

I figured I might've missed the playoff rules in the first post since I was clueless to the system in this league, so I re-read the first post and just came up with these.

These seem to be the winners going into the last week...

Highest single weekly score $50 - Sons of Steel, 210pts., Week 2
Most points for a single player in a week $50 - Belfast Bombers, Aaron Rogers 61pts., Week 4
Biggest score differential for the winning team in a single match up $50 - Belfast Bombers, Won by 82pts., Week 9

Per the rules, even though I won by 129pts. in week 2, you cannot win twice in the same week...so I found this the most accurate current standings.

I also saw this in the first post...

"To win the worst single weekly score, you cannot purposefully tank your team. There cannot be any players on your active roster that are on a bye week, IR, scrubs that never get into games. You must have played your best possible lineup and just have an honest to goodness horrible week."

What does this pertain to? I took the cake on this one with 66pts. against Brian in week 11....but it seems to be a random floating statement in the first post....nothing to win?

I figured I might've missed the playoff rules in the first post since I was clueless to the system in this league, so I re-read the first post and just came up with these.

I copied the rules from last year and musta missed that part Jake. That and the prize from last years last place finisher (Ironpeddler - he got a fiver of White Owls) both got dropped this year. I had planned on gooing through the scoring this week to see who gets what for the 3 in season prizes. I'll go through it to verify what you've come up with and go ahead and send those three prizes out this week.

As far as the playoffs go, those are the same ones we used last year that are accessible through the league page.

I copied the rules from last year and musta missed that part Jake. That and the prize from last years last place finisher (Ironpeddler - he got a fiver of White Owls) both got dropped this year. I had planned on gooing through the scoring this week to see who gets what for the 3 in season prizes. I'll go through it to verify what you've come up with and go ahead and send those three prizes out this week.

Good stuff....it wasn't in the payout schedule you posted, so I figured something had to be up.

I must admit, while I consider you a good friend Brian...I'm really happy you missed the playoffs by 1 pt. Didn't need you kicking my ass a few weeks in a row. :laugh:

Good stuff....it wasn't in the payout schedule you posted, so I figured something had to be up.

I must admit, while I consider you a good friend Brian...I'm really happy you missed the playoffs by 1 pt. Didn't need you kicking my ass a few weeks in a row. :laugh:

Thanks for the suck up Jake, but all your guys were on a bye week when we played last time. That plus the fact that MJD and Percy Harvin finally decided to play the last couple weeks.

Thanks for the suck up Jake, but all your guys were on a bye week when we played last time. That plus the fact that MJD and Percy Harvin finally decided to play the last couple weeks.

No suck up...telling it like it is, lol. If you were in the playoffs (look at your score last week!!!) you'd be owning me in pts. Would've still be a multi-week ass whoopin