• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarPass FFL 2011 Year 2

Highest single weekly score $50
Biggest score differential for the winning team in a single match up $50

I might have locked these both up against Brian....lol :whistling:
Sorry man, but re-read the rules. You can't win them both in the same week. You have the opportunity to win all 3 of the extra "contests", but if you do, you must win each in separate weeks.

The following are for the regular season only and not the playoff weeks!

Highest single weekly score $50
Most points for a single player in a week $50
Biggest score differential for the winning team in a single match up $50

To try to keep things even, you cannot win the first three in the same week. Yes, you can win all three, but they MUST be from separate weeks. I don't want a player having a career day causing someone to win all three at the same time. I want everyone to have a chance at winning something.

Interesting, how do you judge which score is the winner for me in that week (assuming nothing changes between now and the end of the season)...that potentially changes the other recipients of the $50 (assuming someone else wins it) of the other contest between 2 different people. I hope you understand what I'm trying to portray...

Ex: In that week I won those 2

We choose I win the highest weekly score
Someone else (say jonesy) wins the highest differential in a diff. week

We choose I win the differential
Chester wins the highest weekly score

Who gets the $50 for the other contest....jonesy or chester? How do you choose which one applies that week.

Just playing devils advocate....some food for thought.

Additionally, Wes Welker is the top points player so far too in a different week than the one I played you...so I'm crossing my fingers on him the rest of the season :laugh:

Interesting, how do you judge which score is the winner for me in that week (assuming nothing changes between now and the end of the season)...that potentially changes the other recipients of the $50 (assuming someone else wins it) of the other contest between 2 different people. I hope you understand what I'm trying to portray...

Ex: In that week I won those 2

We choose I win the highest weekly score
Someone else (say jonesy) wins the highest differential in a diff. week

We choose I win the differential
Chester wins the highest weekly score

Who gets the $50 for the other contest....jonesy or chester? How do you choose which one applies that week.

Just playing devils advocate....some food for thought.

Additionally, Wes Welker is the top points player so far too in a different week than the one I played you...so I'm crossing my fingers on him the rest of the season :laugh:
I guess I'll decide this as we go along. This was set up for the single purpose of keeping guys involved with the league and not dropping out because they're getting their asses beat (like me).

I would say that I'd take the higher of the two for the week and use it for the winner (that is, if no one else passes you) and then let the guy who has the second highest total for the other (highest weekly score) and they would win that one even though your differential was greater. This keeps everyone involved.

I vote for the new guy not receiving any prize money whatsoever :laugh:

I vote for the new guy not receiving any prize money whatsoever :laugh:
I root for LOS learning how to manage a Fantasy Football team! :whistling:

Prize money for points should be divided up either at the half way point in the season or at the end....which SHOULD have been specified in the beginning of the season Commish!!!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Scoring is a little wacky this year. We've already had as many 150+ points scores as all of last year.

Leave it to McNabb to take the top fantasy player for the past 3 seasons and make me contemplate benching him!

I can't believe this team I picked. This may be my worst fantasy season in 7 years...Peyton Manning really F'd me.

Anyone have a QB they'd like to trade? Send offers!!

You just missed out on Tebow (sorry!)....he's starting over Orton now. I think he'll be a good #2. :)

You can have him for Peyton Hillis.

I can't believe this team I picked. This may be my worst fantasy season in 7 years...Peyton Manning really F'd me.

You can have Michael Vick if you want....

Vick can't last much longer the way it's going....that guy is getting pummeled every game.

Tough kid though...

I mean, what part of "neck surgery" and "possibly miss the season" did you not understand? :laugh:

Gary, thanks for the support. I could've had my first win against that Texan had Boldin caught one more pass. I'm actually surprised that you're doing alright :sign:

I mean, what part of "neck surgery" and "possibly miss the season" did you not understand? :laugh:

Umm...we had the draft on the 28th of August. He was still expected to start week one until the colts made the neck surgery announcement on September 7th.

I'm still waiting for my Thank You's for taking down jake this week!!!

I'm still waiting for my Thank You's for taking down jake this week!!!

Even a blind squirrel gets a nut every once in awhile.

Funny, I said the exact same thing when you were undefeated! :whistling: :p

LOL, you can say that about me this week....needed a hope and a prayer and Brees had a ridiculous night and pulled it out for me just barely. I know Gary has got to be pissed about that.

Not like I've won the never say never trophy 3 of the 7 weeks or anything, lol.

I'd rather be lucky than good! :thumbs: