• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarPass It Forward Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let the thread roll forward! I'll make good on the douchebag that left VinnyVega out of the loop.

This is what makes Cigar Pass, Cigar Pass. Three people offered to send me sticks. I am truly grateful. I was hoping to hear from jy0567 but now it looks bleak. Thanks to all that that have offered to recoup my losses. I will graciously accept indy's offer. That is if we don't hear from by Monday.

Joe

I received vinnyvega's package and I have to say...thanks bro, you hooked me up in a big way! A Johnny-O! Sublime (that I smoked yesterday on my birthday), a Jose Seijas Perfecto that I just heard about a few weeks ago from reading on CP (and was on my short list), a Cubao #5 that I wanted to try, a LFD Double Ligero Chisel Gorda (my new favorite!) and of course, an Opus X, Perfecxion X....sweet.

Joe, you are the man...thank you very much :thumbs:

TheOneII.jpg

Now, as Joe and Rob instructed.... this will continue to move forward in light of recent events. So I ask...

WHO WANTS SOME JERSEY SHORE CIGAR LOVE?

For the record guys, there is nothing wrong with telling the guy saying "gimmee" that they seem to be jumping into a pass before they should. I've done it, and that guy has since turned into a well respected member of this community. The PIF pass is not for everybody, and was never intended as such. Newbies and FOGs alike look in here on a regular if not daily basis, and just like members of a pass have the right and obligation to question trades, here they have the same right and obligation to question the person saying "gimmee".

For the record guys, there is nothing wrong with telling the guy saying "gimmee" that they seem to be jumping into a pass before they should.......question the person saying "gimmee".
Well.....I'm going to go out on a limb and trust this 'Gimmee Askin' Breedy guy :whistling: :laugh:

Comin' at you Brandon...DC# 0307 3330 0000 0224 3022

IP

Just received a pm from jy0567. He gave me a DC so we will wait and see....
Joe...this is a good thing. Regardless of the way it was handled. let's give Jamie the benefit of the doubt and see what transpires. Rather than bash the hell out of him anymore....like you said, let's just wait and see.

Glad to see you took the high road on this issue the whole time and remained a class act. :thumbs:

Joe...this is a good thing. Regardless of the way it was handled. let's give Jamie the benefit of the doubt and see what transpires. Rather than bash the hell out of him anymore....like you said, let's just wait and see.

Glad to see you took the high road on this issue the whole time and remained a class act. :thumbs:

Thanks Gary. Well except for the voodoo doll. :whistling:

Thanks Gary. Well except for the voodoo doll. :whistling:
Yes, you are a gentleman...and human at the same time! Just take 'Junior' and throw him in the On Deck Circle just in case :whistling: :laugh:

Ok. Now that I'm in the right pass. I received jy0567 end this morning. I'll post pics tonight.

Ashton VSG Corona Gorda
Illusione cg:4
WOAN
601 Blue Torp
Hoyo de Tradicion ???? not sure what it is.
2edy2zb.jpg

Thanks Jamie! Nice sticks.

edit to add photo

Packaged arrived from IronPeddler yesterday and I just got home from work, so here they are

Cigarreview038-1.jpg

Now the question is...who would like some Akron Class??

Status
Not open for further replies.