• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarPass It Forward Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Packaged arrived from IronPeddler yesterday and I just got home from work, so here they are

Cigarreview038-1.jpg

Now the question is...who would like some Akron Class??

Hey Mr. Peddler, I thought that was suppose to come to me??? :whistling:

Nice, very nice Gary.

Edit to add J/K with Gary, Bfisher you are next. Sorry for the confusion.

Packaged arrived from IronPeddler yesterday and I just got home from work, so here they are

Cigarreview038-1.jpg

Now the question is...who would like some Akron Class??

Hey Mr. Peddler, I thought that was suppose to come to me??? :whistling:

Nice, very nice Gary.

Edit to add J/K with Gary, Bfisher you are next. Sorry for the confusion.
I had my hand on the shifter ready to slam this baby in reverse!... but you said NO! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I hope you liked them Brandon.

PS: I wish I could figure out how to get such good close-ups with my digital camera :angry: the fuggin' thing has so many dials, buttons, screens and menus, I can't figure it out! :laugh: ...and the worst part, I've been trying hard to! :rolleyes:

PS: I wish I could figure out how to get such good close-ups with my digital camera :angry: the fuggin' thing has so many dials, buttons, screens and menus, I can't figure it out! :laugh: ...and the worst part, I've been trying hard to! :rolleyes:

My Canon has a setting for Macro. Helps with smaller images close up I believe. When taking pics that have cello or shiny band I still use flash, but I zoom from a greater distance as to not get as much light reflection.

Hope that helps

bfisher88

Going out today DC# 0103 8555 7495 0774 0536

Look for a little button with an icon on it that looks like a flower. That's the Macro button Breedy's talking about.

Got the package from Breedy today. Thanks for the great sticks bro. Don't have my camera here right now so here are the sticks:

Opus X #4
DPG Black Perla
Fuente King B
5 Vegas Limitada 2006
Gurkha Titan

Who else wants it from the great Mormon state of Utah?

Edit: Edited to add I'm not mormon. Thank God

Received Ben's package today. Some very nice sticks, but unfortunately one of them had a mishap in shipping. Poor little Tat paid the ultimate price. :(

DSC00489.jpg

So, who wants some KC class?

Alright, I am in receipt of Brents tasty treats.

DSCN0717.jpg

So....who wants some class in their lives?
*edited for photo addition*

WOW!...15 hours and no one has jumped on this :(

It took me over a week to time it right...come on guys and girls!

Sorry for the delay. I'll be sending them out first thing Monday morning. I hate having them sit in a post office receptacle over the weekend.
I'll PM the DC.

Status
Not open for further replies.