• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarPass It Forward Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll take it!

Ahhh - and now the student becomes the master! :D I did a newb sampler with Niko and now I get to show him whether or not I've grown in the past two months. We'll see!

Will get it out tomorrow Niko.

John

Wow! I got blown away... Very nice selection.

IMAGE_226.jpg

Now who wants some Texas lovin?

Sorry this took so long for me to get out... Here is your tracking Golfanatic.

Sorry this took so long for me to get out... Here is your tracking Golfanatic.

No worries and thanks! I am eager to pass it forward in a feeble attempt to one up yours.

Ok so I'm impressed and thank you Niko for these...

pifsk7.jpg

Who wants some "I've been picking up special stuff lately from Atlanta" Lovin?

You are getting loved on Monday morning. PM me your addy if it ain't in your profile. Sorry I am at Steve's house...this is Darin

edited - as this is Golfanatic

Wait, what?

I think he's trying to say he's over at Steve's house, giving Steve some loving. He'll come by my house on Monday to give me some love. At least the whore is open about his promiscuity.

You are getting loved on Monday morning. PM me your addy if it ain't in your profile. Sorry I am at Steve's house...this is Darin

Wait, what?

I think he's trying to say he's over at Steve's house, giving Steve some loving. He'll come by my house on Monday to give me some love. At least the whore is open about his promiscuity.

Now that's too funny. Classic.

Wait, what?

yes that was true.

Everything is ok now.
Delivery Confirmation™ # 0703 8555 7490 2159 2127

Look out for this ATL stunna!

I received Darin's PIF package. Thanks for the smokes.

DSCN0734.jpg

NOW......WHO WANTS SOME?

Status
Not open for further replies.