• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarPass It Forward Part III

That's what you get! Just show a little of what you're going to send, just don't show the mayo jar or tuna cans.

Alright, we have a taker!!!

Never mind, you just went.

Nobody else wants in?

Got out of work early, gonna go drop it off at post office in a few minutes.

Hi all, I wouldn't mind getting in on this if I am allowed. Would one of you please take a moment and explain the rules of this pass to me in a PM or direct me to the rules if they are posted? It seems pretty straight forward but I'd like to know for sure.

Hi all, I wouldn't mind getting in on this if I am allowed. Would one of you please take a moment and explain the rules of this pass to me in a PM or direct me to the rules if they are posted? It seems pretty straight forward but I'd like to know for sure.
Basically what you do is say you'll take the pass when it is offered up by the previous person. The person will then put together (I think 5? Don't know if there's an exact value?) cigars and send them to you. When you receive the cigars, you post a picture of them and then ask who wants some. The next person will then take it and you send cigars to them and the cycle continues. You can see this trend if you look through the thread.

Basically what you do is say you'll take the pass when it is offered up by the previous person. The person will then put together (I think 5? Don't know if there's an exact value?) cigars and send them to you. When you receive the cigars, you post a picture of them and then ask who wants some. The next person will then take it and you send cigars to them and the cycle continues. You can see this trend if you look through the thread.

Thanks Bri. Yes that seems to be the way it works, pretty straight forward but I also see some sticks that seem to make it through a couple rounds before they disappear. So I guess the questions I need answered are: Is there a value that needs to be met and do you just keep the 5 you receive and send on 5 more or take 4 and leave one in for the next participant?

Thanks Bri. Yes that seems to be the way it works, pretty straight forward but I also see some sticks that seem to make it through a couple rounds before they disappear. So I guess the questions I need answered are: Is there a value that needs to be met and do you just keep the 5 you receive and send on 5 more or take 4 and leave one in for the next participant?
You keep the five and send five different cigars. It does seem like some get repeated but I think that's more to people picking it up several times.