• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarPass It Forward Part III

Thanks Bri. Yes that seems to be the way it works, pretty straight forward but I also see some sticks that seem to make it through a couple rounds before they disappear. So I guess the questions I need answered are: Is there a value that needs to be met and do you just keep the 5 you receive and send on 5 more or take 4 and leave one in for the next participant?
You take the 5 as a gift for yourself and then send 5 different ones to the next person. You may have the exact same cigar that someone sent you and want to give one of yours to the next person if you choose. As far as value goes, I'm not 100% sure, maybe average price of $8 per stick? I'll search and get back to you.

I found an old thread from a while ago that said 3-8 bucks per. Seems a little light this day and age.

Most people are on the top end of the price range if not over for sure. The idea though is to pass along a broad selection. Most important thing is to have fun and try things others are smoking.

Sorry for the minor thread jack. Thanks for the info I'll probably get in on this if you all will allow.

HAHA yes, but your other half can vouch for you he's been here MUCH longer

Yep. I'm doing it. If I happen to get yours, please no roach mayo.

Just got my cigars in. Such a wonderful selection of sticks and I'm super excited to try all of these since they will be firsts for sure. Thank you so much Paul for putting this together for me!!

IMG_7767.JPG

Now, WHO WANTS SOME???