• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

'Cock Fans?

SweetMelissa

Sweet Innocent Angel
Soooo any Gamecock fans wanna put a lil wager on the Alabama/SC game this saturday? Premie 5'er for the first who wants any action.

Have a great day guys and gals!!

Melly

Roll Tide!!

Gettin' me all excited with the title and whatnot!!!!

Gettin' me all excited with the title and whatnot!!!!
Like flies to crap, you just couldn't resist a treat like that, eh?

I looked at the thread title and honestly the first thought that jumped into my head is Souldog is going to be all over this thread... :laugh:

-John

Let's not make a mountain out of a molehill :)

As a Georgia grad - I simply want Alabama to lose. So . . . if no Gamecock fans arrive - Melissa I take that bet for a premium 5-er!

John

Well Melly, I don't think I will take a bet against Alabama this year, they are looking pretty tough. I believe after the poor showing Florida had against an overrated LSU (LSU fan talking) Bama will spank Florida.

I want to hate Saban now that he is no longer the LSU coach, but he is a great college coach.

Ken

C'mon Melissa, at least give the guy the points and make it fair! :D

Nevermind..........I thought we were betting on chicken fights!
wink.gif

LOL funny...all of ya! Jorel if ya want we can do that bet!!

Have a great day!

Melly

To keep along with the overtones of this discussion...

The Cocks got Red Tide all over them last night. ROLL TIDE!

Well Melly, I don't think I will take a bet against Alabama this year, they are looking pretty tough. I believe after the poor showing Florida had against an overrated LSU (LSU fan talking) Bama will spank Florida.

I want to hate Saban now that he is no longer the LSU coach, but he is a great college coach.

Ken
Not so fast there buddy ;) Defense wins championships, and we have the #1 D in the nation. And some guy named Tebow, so i wouldn't give Bama the trophy just yet ;) But i do agree right now Bama is the best in the country :puke:

Woot! Just checked the AP and Alabama is now #1! Not that rankings mean a whole lot right now...anyone can beat anyone in college football on a given Saturday, but it is NICE to see that this Sunday afternoon!

Melly
RTR!

Guess I got my balls busted :) So Melly - package OTW in a few days.

John