• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Complete destruction!

Couldn't happen to a nicer guy :thumbs:

That Tall Paul has great taste in Bombing Targets!

Not only will he have pissed off the USPS, something tell me he will have angered the trash men too... A lot of packaging to dispose of!

About a thousand paper cuts after opening that pile of cardboard.

WOW, I was racking my brain trying to think who the recipient of the bombs was going to be, a Newb ? a Fog ? but never did I think it would be the man responsible for bringing us all together in the first place. Well played everyone, Rod will have to build a walk in Humidor to put all the sticks from 100 bombs in.

WOW, I was racking my brain trying to think who the recipient of the bombs was going to be, a Newb ? a Fog ? but never did I think it would be the man responsible for bringing us all together in the first place. Well played everyone, Rod will have to build a walk in Humidor to put all the sticks from 100 bombs in.

Sorry we couldn't include you Guys over the pond we were trying to get these to all land at the same day!

Paul

Paper cuts...you're not kidding.

Came home today to another crate of bombs. :)

By the way, the Mustang hot wheel was a nice addition. I actually have a significant hot wheels collection from when I was a kid.

By the way, the Mustang hot wheel was a nice addition. I actually have a significant hot wheels collection from when I was a kid.

Did somebody say Mustang??? :thumbs:

Rod, thanks for giving us a great avenue to come together as community,......and play,........now update those pics with the additional bombs,:D

Wow great bombing guys...great target and awesome show of force.

Cheers.

Another round of bombings last night! You guys are insane.

I got through most of the boxes last night. I'm getting pretty good at opening them now. Oh, and whoever sent the metal pipe-bomb looking thing, thanks. I have no idea how I'm supposed to open it. The PVC bomb was easy; I have a 3" PVC cutter.

I'll post some new pictures this evening.

Oh, HotWheels Pass idea forming! No Matchbox for Hotwheels though without prior approval.

I got through most of the boxes last night. I'm getting pretty good at opening them now. Oh, and whoever sent the metal pipe-bomb looking thing, thanks. I have no idea how I'm supposed to open it. The PVC bomb was ,,easy; I have a 3" PVC cutter

Pipe cutter? LOL

I got through most of the boxes last night. I'm getting pretty good at opening them now. Oh, and whoever sent the metal pipe-bomb looking thing, thanks. I have no idea how I'm supposed to open it. The PVC bomb was easy; I have a 3" PVC cutter.

Ask TallPaul for help.

I'm gone for a little bit and see someone bombs Rod........nicely done!