• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Complete destruction!

"complete destruction" and a hundred boxes from the sex shop down the street... sounds like a great weekend!

Nice hit, newbs. :thumbs:

Where are the rest of the pics Rod? Was your camera part of the carnage?

Good job newbs! Looks like Rod's singles drawer will be happy for the rest of the year :D

More pictures added to the first post.

Who was the funny man who decided to send me a block of wood? I tapped around to find where the cigar might be, and started chiseling away. I got it out in one piece. Need to take pictures of that too!

The pipe bomb, however, might need to be sent to Paul for diffusing. I have lots of tools, but nothing for this job...

Come on now Rod Man Up! :laugh: You got this. :thumbs:

Paul

The pipe bomb, however, might need to be sent to Paul for diffusing. I have lots of tools, but nothing for this job...

Is there anything that can't be taken apart with a Dremel and some free time?

Ok ok I'm sorry its only glued shut a vice and pipe wrench should work. Lol you should of seen the face of the check out lady. I'm surprised the FBI didn't show up at my house. All I bought was the pipe two end caps and highly flammable foam. Lol :lol:

Edited for bad language sorry dam auto correct now you see what I text a lot. :p

Love it!

Rod if you need me to I can send you a couple pipe wrenches to unscrew the caps... :laugh:

Love it!

Rod if you need me to I can send you a couple pipe wrenches to unscrew the caps...

That's it Paul, next time I bomb a FOG, err, when somebody bombs a FOG, a second package should be sent with the necessary tools and instructions on diffusing. -_-

Love it!

Rod if you need me to I can send you a couple pipe wrenches to unscrew the caps...

That's it Paul, next time I bomb a FOG, err, when somebody bombs a FOG, a second package should be sent with the necessary tools and instructions on diffusing. -_-

Maybe that (the tools) should be the bomb. They all seem to already have cigars, it's tools they lack. :laugh:

Edit Spelling

Ok ok I'm sorry its only glued shit a vice and pipe wrench should work. Lol you should of seen the face of the check out lady. I'm surprised the FBI didn't show up at my house. All I bought was the pipe two end caps and highly flammable foam. Lol :lol:

I know they're called bombs, but come on man, you're supposed to be sending cigars!! :sign: :laugh:

This is getting better by the day, looking forward to more pic's of the carnage.