• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Congratulations to two of CP's finest

Well, looks like the secret is out. I wasn't going to be the one to break the news. Josh confided in me a little while back as he and Kristin were discussing this offline.

Kristin, we're all pulling for you. I hope you know what you're doing.

Josh...dude...you should have told her. Not cool, bro. Not cool.

Trey

I'd love to see the pictures! :laugh: :laugh:

This thread is WORTHLESS without photo's!!!! ;)

Indeed. This thread is pathetic until such time as the pictures are added.

Screw the photo's! I want the details on Quick Time or Window's Media.

ETA: Did Josh change his Avatar right about the time he found out he was getting married? I'm just saying is all. :whistling:

Congratulations Josh and Kris. May you have many wonderful years together! :thumbs:

Wow! Well, I have plenty of lil boy clothes and toys. Keep us up to date, and please post the sonograms. Hopefully we'll see a turtle, and I can get rid of all that stuff in my garage.

Congratulations to both! I wish I could have a wedding reception at Casa Fuente (that's gonna be one hell of a bar tab!).

Josh needs to tell you the real reason that we are getting married!! He came to visit about three months ago and we are now expecting a third member to join our family. Hence the reason we are tieing the knot. My due date is April 25th. :thumbs:

You may be due on the 25th but I hear the 24th is an even better day! :whistling:

Congrats to you both!

Congratulations to both of you and wish you the best!

I'd love to see the pictures! :laugh: :laugh:
ShotgunWedding.jpg

Congrats Josh and Kris... It feels like just yesterday when you were chatting about this day. Oh wait... hmm. :rolleyes:

Josh needs to tell you the real reason that we are getting married!! He came to visit about three months ago and we are now expecting a third member to join our family. Hence the reason we are tieing the knot. My due date is April 25th. :thumbs:

Congrats.

Guess that answers the age old question...cello on or off.... :sign: