• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Congratulations to two of CP's finest

Congrats guys. Being due in April means no Dark Lord for you, you'll just have to save it for later.

Seriously, out of this whole thread no one has questioned the fact that Josh was referred to as one of "CPs finest"?

Congratulations to the two of you. Great news. I wish you both the very best. The two of you should really do it up right at Casa Fuente...

I just booked my hotel room down there for those dates. Will see you guys at the reception!

When it rains you should wear your rubbers.
congratulations.

Doc.

Anyone else ever buy a diamond ring and a vasectomy on the same day? Thanks for the well wishes everyone!

If you would have gotten the order right, you wouldn't have had to purchase the diamond.

Seriously, out of this whole thread no one has questioned the fact that Josh was referred to as one of "CPs finest"?

Glad to see I'm not the only one who had that thought Brent. I guess you have to consider the source being Tom.

When it rains you should wear your rubbers.
congratulations.

Doc.
....or, as the lumber hauling truckers in the PacNW say; "....when the going gets rough, be sure to tarp your load....".

Seems applicable, somehow.....

Josh needs to tell you the real reason that we are getting married!! He came to visit about three months ago and we are now expecting a third member to join our family. Hence the reason we are tieing the knot. My due date is April 25th. :thumbs:

Congrats.

Guess that answers the age old question...cello on or off.... :sign:

LMAO winner right here!

While you're a Casa Fuente hook me up with a few DC Lanceros!

Congratulations to the both of you! May you both share in a well stocked humidor and baby toy chest!

Congrats!!

I'll have to see if I can get up there for the reception. Might be difficult in light of the wifey's health.

CONGRATS so where's the HERF :thumbs: :cool: