• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Contest for a nice sampling of premium cigars

Hurts more coming out than it did going down......

I have a ghost pepper if anyone wants it :laugh:

...ask this guy what he thinks about the "Bhut Jolokia"...also known as the "Naga Ghost Chili Pepper"..... :0

These ghost peppers were grown here in Tulsa, by a buddy of mine. They aren't has hot as regular ghost peppers and they didn't grow in the sun, which would have made them hotter. Still, they are pretty friggin' hot.

What's the double dare challenge?

This is evil...

I'm fairly certain that the double dare was skipped altogether on this and Rod went straight for the infamous Triple Dog Dare! Poor Flick!

BGlover you commited a slight breach of etiquette by skipping the Triple Dare and going straight of the sinister Triple Dog Dare. Oh well, the bell will probably ring.
( This is one of my favorite movies and favorite parts)

Good luck emoshun, Should be entertaining to watch.

Dave

Nice!! I once made a quart of salsa that included 5 habaneros.. about 3 chips and I was done..

It wouldn't be fair for me to enter! My step son and I are going to be growing some bhut jolokia peppers this spring. We are planning on eating one each raw and fresh, he will be 12 mind you! Evan and I have been training for this for a few months by eating tons of hot/spicy peppers and salsa's

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfbQ-mIISvs&feature=related here is a youtube of some guy eating the Bhut Jolokia aka Ghost Pepper.

It wouldn't be fair for me to enter! My step son and I are going to be growing some bhut jolokia peppers this spring. We are planning on eating one each raw and fresh, he will be 12 mind you! Evan and I have been training for this for a few months by eating tons of hot/spicy peppers and salsa's

here is a youtube of some guy eating the Bhut Jolokia aka Ghost Pepper.

$100 bucks? For 100$ I would consider eating one out of a horse's ass!

Be careful what you ask for!

I'll chip in $10 for this. Anyone else want to chip in the see DePasta do this?

Can’t wait to see this video I would have stepped up but was beat to the challenge. rp

Aren't you allergic to alfalfa?