• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Contest Time

LouTam

I held a contest for my 50th and 100th posts, so to keep the tradition going and as a way to payback the membership for the enjoyment I take from this community, I present to you the........ 150th Post Contest

I do not believe this will be a very difficult question so answer quick. If there is a correct answer B4 3:00 PM E.S.T. these will ship today.

50/50 Rule

Contest is open to any member that has either 50 days of membership and or 50 posts:

Here is the question:

Please provide the name of the movie that this line is from. ( This movie happens to be in MY All Time Top 10 )

I was in the room here one day... watchin' the Mexican channel on TV. I don't know nothin' about Pele. I'm watchin' what this guy can do with a ball and his feet. Next thing I know, he jumps in the air and flips into a somersault and kicks the ball in - upside down and backwards... the g**damn goalie never knew what the f**k hit him. Pele gets excited and he rips off his jersey and starts running around the stadium waving it around his head. Everybody's screaming in Spanish. I'm here, sitting alone in my room, and I start crying.
[pause]
That's right, I start crying. Because another human being, a species that I happen to belong to, could kick a ball, and lift himself, and the rest of us sad-assed human beings, up to a better place to be, if only for a minute... let me tell ya, kid - it was pretty goddamned glorious. It ain't the six minutes... it's what happens in that six minutes.

Good luck to all.

Lou

Damm thatw as fast....lol From the Kitchen guy....damm Fiorentino was so hot in that movie.

Vision Quest is a great movie! I would have known this line without the search!

Love it when he gets caught with his nose in her panties.