• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Contest

I don't know about cool but here are a few of me enjoying :

SCA Event

With my Girlfriend

My Girlfriend and friends ( bonus pic )

My and the guys on our Virginia Camping Herf

JFields, CigarStone, mysterea, me, Jonesy

It'll go until midnight EST. If I am sleeping by that time, I'll announce the winners first thing tomorrow.
I am now off to rack and bottle some beer. Keep 'em coming fellas.

I am now off to rack and bottle some beer.
You make wine too? I am planning on getting a wine making set-up in the next couple of weeks. Would brew beer, but I cannot stand the taste of the stuff personally.

Contemplating the meaning of life with a Partagas PC

gallery_1870_61_70399.jpg

While the wife puts one of our girls in mortal danger.

gallery_1870_61_123946.jpg

I know this is post a picture and also must have a cigar, however I thought I would try and slip this in (Wife, baby, and me). I was smoking a stogie while doing it...does that count?? :D (Takes several seconds to load...sorry)

CLICK TO WATCH

Okay...here's one with a cigar...

LINKY 2

I submit my sig pic as my entry... Me and my dog Chico enjoying some mighty fine sticks...

I am now off to rack and bottle some beer.
You make wine too? I am planning on getting a wine making set-up in the next couple of weeks. Would brew beer, but I cannot stand the taste of the stuff personally.

I attempt to make wine. I am really only good at the high test "country wines" like dandelion and such made from local fruits and flora. I am attempting what my wife calls chardon"b" and a merlot. I am still using kits because I didn't think of it until all of the local grapes were long gone. Next year I am going to have a buddy plant a few veriatals on his farm and try for viogner. I do however, make some damn fine beer.

This is me at age three. I started smoking at an early age, but I did grow out of my addiction of having to grow/paint my nails. :laugh:
Beebo011.jpg

What me worry!
Beebo010.jpg

So this is what a dick would look like.
Beebo009.jpg

<Faaaaaaaaaaart!!!!!!!!>
Beebo003.jpg

Awww CRAP! My bluetooth fell inside my ear.
Beebo002.jpg

You said to make complete fools of ourselves, does this count ??? :laugh:

Ok, last one, I promise.
snow.jpg

Thought I'd tough out DC's first snow and make the rounds of campus to enjoy my first Pepin Garcia. A blue label.
Chris

Congrats, and thanks for the contest!!!
Some damn fine entries so far!!! :thumbs:
Nothing all that crazy about this picture, but it was very memorable for me... Enjoying a smoke on a very much needed weekend getaway to Winthrop (while cruising CP on the laptop ??? )!!!

Winthrop11-01-07053.jpg

Thanks again bro!!!

OK. After a night of sitting in the bathroom with a sick seven year old I have arisen(slowly and painfully) to judge the damned.

3rd Place-Because I hope this comes back to haunt him.
Beebo009.jpg

2nd Place-Because this is just plain wrong...and yet I can't avert my eyes....
gallery_3822_407_35736.gif

Winner!-I really don't need to explain why this wins(I would have doubled the prize if you could have somehow added Matt R and Freebern to this in very compromising ways)
gallery_4987_357_20506.jpg

Thanks for playing everyone. I can't believe how many people put themselves up for public ridicule so easily. Check the CIM pass from time to time for more contests!

thanks for the contest nate.

happy holidays.

you can really never compete when there is multiple females and cigars!

Thanks for the contest and congrats to the winners.

-Jason

Congrats to the winners! Thanks for the contest, Nate.

Nice contest and Big grats to the winners! :thumbs:

Winner!-I really don't need to explain why this wins(I would have doubled the prize if you could have somehow added Matt R and Freebern to this in very compromising ways)
gallery_4987_357_20506.jpg

We don't take pictures.