• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CP’s Cigars 201-2 Pass

PM my addy to Jay here are my P/T for review

T 1. tat pork Tenderloin $8 P WOAM $8 average on comparison shopper T 31. don pepin firecracker $3.99 P CAO cx2 rob $5 famous smokes

T Cohiba lancero $14.4 P Cohiba Siglo V $14.9 average comparison shopper

T 1. tat pork Tenderloin $8 P WOAM $8 average on comparison shopper T 31. don pepin firecracker $3.99 P CAO cx2 rob $5 famous smokes

What's the age on the Siglo V?

The pass showed up yesterday I did my P/T's, checked everything and all looks well. I pmed Chester and will be sending this out today for delivery tomorrow.

DC# 9101 9690 1038 3107 0460 26

Thanks for letting me play Greg!

Do you consider the age of the lancero to fall under the rarity factor or is it that the Simones that it replaced was a RE OR?

Do you consider the age of the lancero to fall under the rarity factor or is it that the Simones that it replaced was a RE OR?

I was waiting for someone to chime in on this. :D My thinking is the lancero has rarity value being a 2001, which was a good trade on the Simones as it too had rarity value being an OR. The Siglo V (07/08?) is good on pricing; however does it reach the 2001 lancero in rarity? Thoughts?

I guess I'd say no since we're abiding by the rarity for rarity factor. I'm a newb but would think it should be a bit closer in age.

Has it been debated as to the difference between "scarcity" and "rarity?" I consider them to be two different things but in the cigar world are they the same?

Bill

Holy Sh*t! I've been out of touch here guys...sorry. Just moved and have been busy as hell at work.

Man, this thing is moving at break neck speed.

I'll tune in tonight and kick this in gear on my end.

:thumbs:

No I don't think an 07/08 can match an 01. I'm not sure I have anything that can match it either. Greg you just might get your wish.

ok here are my revised P/T

T 1. tat pork Tenderloin $8 P WOAM $8 average on comparison shoppe

r T 31. don pepin firecracker $3.99 P CAO cx2 rob $5 famous smokes

T Bolivar Petit Belicosos EL $12.15 P Cohiba Siglo V $14.9 average comparison shopper

ok here are my revised P/T

T 1. tat pork Tenderloin $8 P WOAM $8 average on comparison shoppe

r T 31. don pepin firecracker $3.99 P CAO cx2 rob $5 famous smokes

T Bolivar Petit Belicosos EL $12.15 P Cohiba Siglo V $14.9 average comparison shopper

Lookin' good on those Chester!

Chet just PM'd me for my address and I'll look over the P/T and get something posted after I get home from work tonight.

he told me he was away this weekend at the Yankee game and took of work monday to recoup that's why he wanted me to wait to Friday to ship.