• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CP’s Cigars 201-2 Pass

Alright I'm going to put a couple of P/T's out there.

Take: Tat Black (Jar) - $15 based on a recent sale on Wades.
Put: Davidoff Puro D'Oro Notables- $15.25 based on an average online price.

Take: Bolivar Simones- $14
Put: '01 Cohiba Lancero- $14.40 what I paid

Take: 07 HdM Coronations A/T- $3.60
Put: ''08 SCDLH Principe-$3.95 what I paid.

I may have another 1 or 2 before this gets to me.

Which way are we going with the whole CC/NC putting and taking issue? Is putting a NC for a CC allowed? If so, should there be any sort of premium/overput on the NC to account for that aspect of things?

I am pretty sure Greg said CC for CC.

He certainly did--I thought I checked through the first post because I expected it would have been covered there, so either my memory or my reading comprehension requires improvement...

Drooling over these two cigars. The Simones is my favorite RE without question. They were stellar ROTT, and although they still may cycle through a sick period, I'm looking forward to seeing how these do with some age. The '01 CoLa's, on the other hand, are already in the upper echelon of smokes for me. They are approaching that mind-bending flavor realm, and I really have to do a better job of forgetting I have some.

The DC# Brian provided shows this will be delivered today! I will plan to ship Saturday so it doesn't spend an extra day in transit unnecessarily. jayro should have it Monday.

And I'll take care of this:
... when you receive it if you would mark Jim (Nashkicker) off from being after Jay and move his information to the bottom of the list (right before Bill - Whopper).

Drooling over these two cigars. The Simones is my favorite RE without question. They were stellar ROTT, and although they still may cycle through a sick period, I'm looking forward to seeing how these do with some age. The '01 CoLa's, on the other hand, are already in the upper echelon of smokes for me. They are approaching that mind-bending flavor realm, and I really have to do a better job of forgetting I have some.

The DC# Brian provided shows this will be delivered today! I will plan to ship Saturday so it doesn't spend an extra day in transit unnecessarily. jayro should have it Monday.

... when you receive it if you would mark Jim (Nashkicker) off from being after Jay and move his information to the bottom of the list (right before Bill - Whopper).

I hear that the 99 - 01 CCs can have draw issues. :whistling:

You think? :p

I keep a few '99 Punch Churchills in with my camping gear in case I need some extra tent pegs.

On the other hand, the '00 Punch RS 12s, I mentioned in an earlier post are quite good, and draw well.

As for the '01 CoLa’s, I wish all my boxes were as good.

You think? :p

I keep a few '99 Punch Churchills in with my camping gear in case I need some extra tent pegs.

On the other hand, the '00 Punch RS 12s, I mentioned in an earlier post are quite good, and draw well.

As for the '01 CoLa’s, I wish all my boxes were as good.

I haven't had any draw issues with the ones I've smoked but it is a known problem with sticks from those years. I'm more than happy to find a substitute for this trade if need be.

I haven't had any draw issues with the ones I've smoked but it is a known problem with sticks from those years. I'm more than happy to find a substitute for this trade if need be.
I don't think that's necessary. We all know the risks, and a lot of people will be willing to take it, I imagine.

I don't think that's necessary. We all know the risks, and a lot of people will be willing to take it, I imagine.

It's fine Jay. Put it in there and I'll take a chance on it when it gets to me. :D

It's fine Jay. Put it in there and I'll take a chance on it when it gets to me. :D

All '01 Cohibas must be returned to the pass host for sampling. :laugh:

Box is safe & sound!

Greg - where did you find the container? I look for them periodically but can never seem to come up with one.

Box is safe & sound!

Greg - where did you find the container? I look for them periodically but can never seem to come up with one.

Target! Back in the day they had the Lock 'n Locks...haven't seen them in a while though.

I bought mine from here as the actual vendor is in Australia (I think). They used to offer free shipping to Hawaii, but not after I placed my order :laugh:

Heritage Mint

As for draw issues regarding cc's, I had a Sir Winnie dowel from a box dated '08. Ya just never know! If I find a plugged one after clipping and dry boxing doesn't work, in the pipe it goes. :p I think I read it on the pipe forum.

Hey Teach - P & T's are done. Paperwork is updated. Package is ready to go out on Saturday to Jay:

Delivery Confirmation™ Label Number: 9405 5036 9930 0358 2293 98

Thanks for a great first-time experience on CP, Greg. I've done a bunch of passes on some other boards, but I have to say yours was phenomonally well organized. Appreciate the opportunity, bro.

Hey Teach - P & T's are done. Paperwork is updated. Package is ready to go out on Saturday to Jay:

Delivery Confirmation™ Label Number: 9405 5036 9930 0358 2293 98

Thanks for a great first-time experience on CP, Greg. I've done a bunch of passes on some other boards, but I have to say yours was phenomonally well organized. Appreciate the opportunity, bro.

Thanks Vin! Was great to have you brother and excellent job on the T/P as well as turn around. We'll be having a contest shortly, so be sure to keep a look out. Thanks for playing!

Just a heads up...those Simoenes are smoking GREAT right now.

Brian

Brian

Smoked my last one recently which is why I jumped on this immediately.

Alright here are my final P/t's for approval.

Take: '07 Partagas Corona Junior- $4.30 average online price
Put: '08 Cuaba Divinos- $4.54 average online price

Let me know and I will turn this back out by Tuesday.

Brian

Smoked my last one recently which is why I jumped on this immediately.

Alright here are my final P/t's for approval.

Take: '07 Partagas Corona Junior- $4.30 average online price
Put: '08 Cuaba Divinos- $4.54 average online price

Let me know and I will turn this back out by Tuesday.

These look good Jay, however on the HDM Coronations, do you mean the H. Upmann Coronas Minor?