• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CP’s Cigars 201-2 Pass

Seems generous and all but a lot of over puts on Ben's part.

$6.00 over seems a little high. Just my .02

PJ

The pass is leaving this morning. Headed west!

DC# 9405503699300399916523

Thanks for letting me be a part of this, Greg. Very edu-ma-cational.

The mj12 for WOAM sticks out to me. I think we discussed possible trades for WOAM. Just wondering, is that what LFD Solomon go for?

Brian

It looks good to me. Have you tried getting your hands on an MJ12? I am thnking theyn are harder to find than WOAM right now.

Local just got 4 boxes of mj12 in today, so I would like to retract my statement. I still don't feel like this is a bad trade.

Ok Guys,

My mouth began to water when I checked the mail today. I have received the box and the contents seem in good condition.

Would like to finalize my p/t's. I understand the overputs as a whole add up, but I have to say that I hate putting the GOF at that price because I paid several dollars less than that.

P: RP Edge Sumatra Torpedo OR $7.00
T: AF Gran Reserva R52 $6.75

P: Illusione MJ12 $8.42
T: WOAM $8.00

P: Monte #2 $9.52
T: BBF $7.80

P: God of Fire Carlito Piramide $25.90
T: LFD Salomone $22.28

I want to get that coffin out of there because it is getting tight in there...To add one more

P: Tatuaje Face $13.00
T: CAO Odyssey $14.00

Thanks again Greg for letting me play...The organization in this is great!

The Illusione/WOAM trade is a tough one as I think the WOAM is still considered a HTF smoke since it's not available to just go out and buy. However: I think the Illusione may be a nice stick someone may like to try/trade.

The GOF can be had for less, devil site sold for $18 ea. LFD I've seen selling for $20 ea.

All are approved Ben!

The Illusione/WOAM trade is a tough one as I think the WOAM is still considered a HTF smoke since it's not available to just go out and buy. However: I think the Illusione may be a nice stick someone may like to try/trade.

The GOF can be had for less, devil site sold for $18 ea. LFD I've seen selling for $20 ea.

All are approved Ben!

Cool Greg! Thanks for letting me join in so late!! I will have to snag a nice RC233 sometime and share it...maybe we can cut it in half ;)

Anyways, PM has been sent to PJ and awaiting confirmation that he is all for receiving (maybe you can use that in your next stand up act :sign: )

Shipping out in the morning.......

DC 9405 5036 9930 0404 8952 01

Thanks again Greg!

It's looking like I might be receiving two passes simultaneously! The 201 and the BOTL in Arms Pass. Depending on timing, if Greg, Big Jake, and the two crews want to think up some cross-Pass Takes and Puts, I'd be willing to handle the exchange. I don't know if anything like that has been done before.(?) It may be more complicated than it's worth, but it's something to think about.

This is headed my way so here is my attempt at Puts/takes

T: #42 Davidoff Puro D'Oro $14.72
P: Padron 1964 Torpedo $15.70

T: #43 Cohiba Lancero 2001 $14.32
P: Romeo Y Julieta RE Duke 2009 $14.00

T: #65 San Cristobal Lancero $10.90
P: Bolivar Immensas $10.00

T: #15 Opus Petite Lancero $11.00
P: Opus X Robusto 2005 $12.00

PJ

This is headed my way so here is my attempt at Puts/takes

T: #42 Davidoff Puro D'Oro $14.72
P: Padron 1964 Torpedo $15.70

T: #43 Cohiba Lancero 2001 $14.32
P: Romeo Y Julieta RE Duke 2009 $14.00

T: #15 Opus Petite Lancero $11.00
P: Opus X Robusto 2005 $12.00

PJ

Dame nice PJ, but the Cohiba Lancero was trashed a ways back, broke in the middle. Not sure if Gary took it out or not. Sorry bruddah!

Looks generous in your puts but I thought we were trying to keep things within about .50 or so in value difference. I don't know if $1 is beyond acceptable, but it certainly seems to be getting close to excessive.

That's probably a bit nit-picky.

Bill

Looks generous in your puts but I thought we were trying to keep things within about .50 or so in value difference. I don't know if $1 is beyond acceptable, but it certainly seems to be getting close to excessive.

Bill

I was over a $1on at least 2 p/ts so I don't have any room to talk...

But (and this may be a dumb question) we are doing CC for CC and NC for NC correct? Because after looking at the bag I do not think the San Cristobal was a CC, which would make the below a NC for CC?

Again, like I said, I think #65 was a NC...I could be wrong.

Bill

If it keeps going like it is you guys are going to price me out of the pass. :0

On vacation, so played around with some numbers this morning.

Comparison001.jpg

*The under $10 went to 12 because of two extra puts.

To break it down even further:

Comparison002.jpg

I started the pass out with a range of different priced sticks and IMO, there's still a good range.

Greg, you should be enjoying vacation, not having to worry about this.

As stated before, I'm cool with your t/p's if everyone else is, PJ.

:thumbs:

Whopper: Bill, you're just gonna have to bring out your big guns now, aren't ya? :sign: :D

Greg, you should be enjoying vacation, not having to worry about this.

Oh believe me...I am! (as I take another swig of cool, delicious Founders Breakfast Stout...and the '98 Punch SS1 isn't bad either :D )

Bill

I was over a $1on at least 2 p/ts so I don't have any room to talk...

But (and this may be a dumb question) we are doing CC for CC and NC for NC correct? Because after looking at the bag I do not think the San Cristobal was a CC, which would make the below a NC for CC?

Again, like I said, I think #65 was a NC...I could be wrong.

I was thinking this as well. I think that San Cristobal is the one with the parrot or whatever it is on it. Which leads me to believe it is a non-isom.