• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CP’s Cigars 201-2 Pass

(600x50) + (1200x25) or 2000x25

(30,000) + (30,000) or 50,000 = ??? ??? :laugh: methinks you didn't finish your coffee yet Gary. Unless, there's a lesson I'm missing about these Regional releases and their history.

So, since Brian's orignal costs is $14 per (barring any shipping costs, which I don't even want to attempt to get into), his P/T is good to go?

CP’s Cigars 201-2 Pass
*Here is a link to help with pricing: Non - Cuban Comparison Shopper.
**To determine pricing; find the cigar in the list, add all store's prices in the row, divide the total by the number of stores, divide by number of sticks on sale (use full box if available). This should give you the best price for each stick. Please note we will go by the average of what a cigar is going for at the time of the T/P, not what it was paid for at time of purchase.
It sounds like people are talking a lot about what they originally paid or MSRP when to Greg it's about average current pricing.

CP’s Cigars 201-2 Pass
*Here is a link to help with pricing: Non - Cuban Comparison Shopper. and Cuban Comparison Shopper
**To determine pricing; find the cigar in the list, add all store's prices in the row, divide the total by the number of stores, divide by number of sticks on sale (use full box if available). This should give you the best price for each stick. Please note we will go by the average of what a cigar is going for at the time of the T/P, not what it was paid for at time of purchase.
It sounds like people are talking a lot about what they originally paid or MSRP when to Greg it's about average current pricing.

Greg's pass, not mine. His rules.

Julius - Not sure if you've already packed the pass up, however in case you haven't as yet, I'm sending you Ben's addy and if you would please jot it down on the addy list included. Phatcat, please take note that you will now be sending to Ben when the time comes.

Welcome Ben!

In the interest of open and clear communication, I'm good with this. Thanks for the heads up. :thumbs:

Back to the discussion at hand...

Posting that comparison link might be in poor taste for CC. I'm just saying.... think about it

Ok then, the link from Gary made for interesting reading.

First did we include a host bag in this pass? If not I would like to suggest we do so. Besides hosting this pass Greg does a bunch for the community and I would like to thank him CP style. Without adding a bunch to this rookie pass.

Now I think the over puts are going to be tough, but as stated it does come down to integrity. I think if you are over on one put, you might think about an under put so your individual effort is even for the pass. With the host bag then a little something something could be passed along the way.

Just my .02

PJ
[/quote]

??? Very subtle there.

Um! What! I am confused. I wasn't going for subtle.

My first pass here so I apologize in advance if I stepped on my PeePee!
I thought the point of a pass was to have every thing out in the open and up front. Is the host bag put in after the fact and not mentioned to the host? I thought in my reading it was to be discussed up front?

No sarcasm here just looking for clarification!

PJ

OK. Like to throw these out so people can check them out.

T. RyJ Escudos EL 07 $12.66
P. Boli Petit Beli EL 09 $12.15

T. PAM Exclusivo $10.90
P. Viaje Platino Reserva $10.80

T. RA Beli RE 2010(cause I want to try this stick)$13.00
P. Boli Simones RE 07 (OR)$20.00

Since the price on the Simones is confirmed at $14, then that seems like a good trade, the others are good as well.

I'm thoroughly enjoying all the discussion going on, really good thoughts/viewpoints being brought to the table!

Thanks for playing Julius and getting this back out quickly!

Great.... Thanks Greg. I want to throw one more in the mix and tomorrow I will post the finalized P/T's.

T Johnny O CE
P Cuaba Generosos

Brian

My vote is for keeping P/T's as close to each other as possible. They usually average out once you add them up, but overputting can easily take a pass over someone's head that initially had the stock to participate. If that makes sense...

And I'm not a huge fan of a host bag. Bag as he may be :D , extra smokes will just eat up shipping $$ for guys down the road. Send him a bomb...Bobo Newsome syle. :laugh:

/rant

Great.... Thanks Greg. I want to throw one more in the mix and tomorrow I will post the finalized P/T's.

T Johnny O CE $5.20
P Cuaba Generosos $5.87

Brian

Put's probably a little high but good considering...

OK. Here we go. Approved P/T's

T #11 PAM Exclusivo $10.90
P# 34 Viaje Platino Reserva $10.80

T #25 RyJ Escudos EL 07 $ 12.66
P #35 Boli Petit Beli EL 09 $ 12.15

T#30 RA Beli RE 2010 $ 13.00
P# 37 Boli Simones RE 2007 (OR) $14.00

One that Greg has not approved yet.....
T #28 Johnny-O CE $5.20
P #36 Cuaba Generosos $ 5.87

Brian

T #28 Johnny-O CE $5.20

All look good Brian! Looks like we're good on the pass getting to you in plenty of time as well, thanks again to Julius for getting it turned around quickly!

Brian

T #28 Johnny-O CE $5.20

All look good Brian! Looks like we're good on the pass getting to you in plenty of time as well, thanks again to Julius for getting it turned around quickly!

Brian
Great!!!! I will let you know when it arrives.

Brian

Just a reminder I am Getting married next Saturday then leaving for Vegas Sunday. Hopefully the timing works out!

Just a reminder I am Getting married next Saturday then leaving for Vegas Sunday. Hopefully the timing works out!

Are any of you guys up North there going to be meeting up for a herf and/or handoff? If not, we may have to bump you up after Brian to make sure it makes it to you.

Are any of you guys up North there going to be meeting up for a herf and/or handoff? If not, we may have to bump you up after Brian to make sure it makes it to you.

Even that may not be quick enough! I think I will have to either pull out or participate virtually and just sen my puts to whoever has the pass at that time.

Even that may not be quick enough! I think I will have to either pull out or participate virtually and just sen my puts to whoever has the pass at that time.

No worries Jim! If we have to add you to the end, then we'll get'r done. Just relax and have an excellent time the next couple weeks brother!

Brian! Your item was delivered at 1:33 pm on September 27, 2010 in BROCKTON, MA 02302. You got this thing?

Rod! Gonna move us to Passes in Progress sooooon?? :laugh:

No worries Jim! If we have to add you to the end, then we'll get'r done. Just relax and have an excellent time the next couple weeks brother!

Brian! Your item was delivered at 1:33 pm on September 27, 2010 in BROCKTON, MA 02302. You got this thing?

Rod! Gonna move us to Passes in Progress sooooon?? :laugh:
PM sent