• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CP’s Cigars 201-2 Pass

oooh, ouch!

I happen to have a 2001 Cohiba lancero just like that one (but straight) sitting in my humi waiting for a great day....it was gifted to me be a great BOTL; but I just can't remember who :laugh: I would be willing to through it in the mix as a replacement if there is someone that was dying to get it!?

Pass is in the mail and I PM'd Stu the tracking number.

Thanks for letting me play Greg!

PS: I left the bent Cohiba in the bag.

oooh, ouch!

I happen to have a 2001 Cohiba lancero just like that one (but straight) sitting in my humi waiting for a great day....it was gifted to me be a great BOTL; but I just can't remember who :laugh: I would be willing to through it in the mix as a replacement if there is someone that was dying to get it!?

If it's to be replaced I'll take care of it since the malfunctioning lancero was mine originally.

I think Gary sat on it after 12 $12 beers.

Damn Yankee fans :angry:

:sign: :sign:

Edit for capitalization and poor emoticons control!

If it's to be replaced I'll take care of it since the malfunctioning lancero was mine originally.

Stand up offer, Jay, but in my mind this is not your resposibility. I'm not suggesting it's anyone's responsibility. In fact, I don't have a great suggestion as to how to handle it, but the reasoning that you put the cigar so you should replace it seems off to me.

This is my first pass on CP, so I'm not sure what proper etiquette is on this forum. Would like to know what others think.

Just got back from Myrtle Beach this week. Pass looks as its been going great.

Brian

Did you stop by Nick's Cigar World? They've got a pretty good selection of smokes.
Of course. I go every year. Would you believe he still has some old blend Miami 8&11. Thought I got them all last year. Bought another fistfull :D

Brian

Just got back from Myrtle Beach this week. Pass looks as its been going great.

Brian

Did you stop by Nick's Cigar World? They've got a pretty good selection of smokes.

You were in MB and didn't let us know?? For shame! :D Dagnabbit next time ya down this way say sumthin!
Sorry Gary.... I go every year with a bunch of guys. Our golf season ends early up north. I didnt have laptop with me.

Brian

Ok, some takes and puts for your consideration:

A) T - #9 Ashton ESG 21 ($16.44) P - #53 Tatuaje RC 184 ($16.50)
B) T - #33 RyJ Short Churchill ($8.28) P - #54 Bolivar Gold Medal ($9.00) (May '08)
C) T- #52 Oliva Series V Maduro ($8) P - #55 Ashton VSG Corona Gorda ($8.05)
D) T - #34 Viaje Platino Reserva ($10.80) P - #56 La Flor Dominicana Ligero Mysterio ($11.00)

Also, I will take a look at the Cohiba Lancero when it gets here. I am not sure what the verdict will be on how to handle that one but I am happy to assist with some kind of substitute if need be.

Let me know.

Would you believe he still has some old blend Miami 8&11. Thought I got them all last year. Bought another fistfull :D

Could you (or someone else) let me know what the old blend 8&11 bands look like? Are they the red and black ones? I've got a few various Padilla 8&11 sticks around, and I've never been able to keep everything straight as far as what blend goes with which label and when it was made, etc.

I can post pics of what I've got later if that's easier...

No worries on the Cohiba, a casualty of the pass as it were.

Was excellent to hear from you Gary! Many thanks for being in the pass this go round, was great having you and excellent job on ensuring all is well with the box/smokes.

Would you believe he still has some old blend Miami 8&11. Thought I got them all last year. Bought another fistfull :D

Could you (or someone else) let me know what the old blend 8&11 bands look like? Are they the red and black ones? I've got a few various Padilla 8&11 sticks around, and I've never been able to keep everything straight as far as what blend goes with which label and when it was made, etc.

I can post pics of what I've got later if that's easier...

I do believe the old blend has the red and black band, have a few of them myself that are smoking fine.

Ok, some takes and puts for your consideration:

A) T - #9 Ashton ESG 21 ($16.44) P - #53 Tatuaje RC 184 ($16.50)
B) T - #33 RyJ Short Churchill ($8.28) P - #54 Bolivar Gold Medal ($9.00) (May '08)
C) T- #52 Oliva Series V Maduro ($8) P - #55 Ashton VSG Corona Gorda ($8.05)
D) T - #34 Viaje Platino Reserva ($10.80) P - #56 La Flor Dominicana Ligero Mysterio ($11.00)
Nice P&Ts Grigori....they look good to me....but then again, WTF do I know :whistling:

Just smoked an Oliva Serie V Maduro Beli 2008 a few minutes ago--delightful. I think you'll be pleased with your selection, Stooert.

Putting the torch to a Padilla Burberry Beli momentarily...

I received the BOX today. I love BOXes. The BOX appears to be fine on the outside...except for the fact that it appears that Gary works for the tape factory (Wow, bro, that's some serious tape effort!)... All BOXes look fine on the outside but I think we would all agree that it's what is inside the BOX that matters. I have not yet felt the inside of the BOX but I will do so as soon as Greg gives me permission to do so.... I am fairly sure that I could play around with this BOX for hours but my time with this BOX is short so I better make it good! ;)

Let me know what I can do to this BOX bro!

Also, I sent a pm to LarryH to check his availability and address for shipping.

I received the BOX today. I love BOXes. The BOX appears to be fine on the outside...except for the fact that it appears that Gary works for the tape factory (Wow, bro, that's some serious tape effort!)... All BOXes look fine on the outside but I think we would all agree that it's what is inside the BOX that matters. I have not yet felt the inside of the BOX but I will do so as soon as Greg gives me permission to do so.... I am fairly sure that I could play around with this BOX for hours but my time with this BOX is short so I better make it good! ;)

It looks like it found a home!

justin-timberlake-dick-in-a-box-2-8-07.jpg

T/P's look good Stu! You're all set, just don't putcha D*** in the box. :laugh:

T/P's look good Stu! You're all set, just don't putcha D*** in the box. :laugh:

LMAO... I think I'm ready... or may be ready... or could be ready... I'll get back to you. Hey... can I run for Mod?

It looks like it found a home!

justin-timberlake-dick-in-a-box-2-8-07.jpg

What not to watch before you go to bed! Afraid of my dreams tonight!?

OK, I have Larry's info. Looks like I will be shipping him some sweet sweet BOX tomorrow!