• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CP 2015 13 Run Pool Full

My Cardinals aren't putting up the 12 and 13 run to win this pool for me but I love how they are playing.

I've checked the star charts, moon alignment, tarot cards and the runes and it all indicates there will be a winner this week.  However, I was not able to determine who it will be. :laugh:

I see Toronto has finally been shut out, bringing the 13 run membership up to 6.

Toronto has 5 in the sixth inning.  A total of 9 will have a winner......don't let it happen Houston!!!!

Well the cards, stones and moon were all telling falsehoods.  This has gone on a bit longer than the average.

Hey, Tom - I'll trade you one of my extra 9 run games for one of your extra 10 run games.  :laugh:

I checked the scores the other day and the Jays were winning in the 7th with 7. Good thing the wife dragged me out of the house because I probably would have sat there yelling at my iPad because they couldn't spit out two more runs!

Jays are at 7 in the 3rd.........we all now that means SHIT!

Damn you Toronto! Either stop scoring or at least get two more!!!

Damn Rockies!!! At least the Dodgers are now in range of another block.

The Royals couldn't score 13 runs right now if you let them combine 5 games together.   

Oh well.....someone else will get to enjoy a pile of nice cigars.

I get it a little reverse psychology.  The Tribe nor the Nats can get it done just now either.  I think there will be come from behind winner.

Add one more team to the 13 run club.  Seven teams now with one more block to fill.

Once again the Jays were close but no cigar!