• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CP Brotherhood contest

I too think there's little hope for my guesses... however there's only one way to learn to blind taste...
Chris

Alrighty then, I'll throw my name in the hat as well. Excellent idea Don! Looking forward to seeing this one play out.

Nice contest. Looks like you have plenty of Newbs, so I will keep my name out, but I think it is a great idea.
:thumbs:

I wouldn't know how to tell the difference, by definition a "newbie", but what a great way to learn. Good on you guys, looking forward to seeing how it goes.

Ok for the 2 newer guys 2007 or after we will have Miamipadronsmoker and Kingantz and for the older guys 2006 or before it will be Mu Mike and Thevitalemob. I will need Thevitalemob to PM me his shipping info and the same with Kingantz. I will need Miamipadronsmoker and Mu Mike to verify addys in profile. I will try to have smokes shipped by the end of the week. Thanks to everyone who wanted to take part in it. Vegas odd makers have Kingantz installed as the early 8/5 morning line favorite. :laugh:

I like this. I think I will sweeten the pot, so that we have more people involved. Whoever guesses closest the number of points each of these gents have gets a fiver. A nice one :)

Don what is the maximum the contestants can have?

E

Woo hoo! This should be a lot of fun Don, thanks so much for including me! Looking forward to seeing how this turns out. Good luck all!

very nice contest, Don! :thumbs:

this will be fun to watch.

i'm always a day late... ugh

I like this. I think I will sweeten the pot, so that we have more people involved. Whoever guesses closest the number of points each of these gents have gets a fiver. A nice one :)

Don what is the maximum the contestants can have?

E

I believe that 36 points would be the max. 4 points if the country of origin is correct on each cigar. 12 points if all 4 cigar brands are correct. 20 points if the actual cigar being smoked is correct on all 4 smokes. Nice gesture Ed for the added bonus. :thumbs:

Thanks Don! I've always wanted to embarrass myself in one of these, now here's my chance.

This ought to be fun!

I have really enjoyed reading the blind taste tests threads, a lot of people seem to be really good at it. I can't wait to see the results as they come in! Excellent idea and thanks for putting it on.

Nice bonus, Ed!

I'm betting heavy on Team Noob--represent, nubs!!!!

Miamipadronsmoker--36
Kingantz--36
Mu Mike--26
Thevitalemob--26