• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CP Brotherhood contest

Oh well, good luck to the participants. This should be an enlightening thread.

This is going to be fun to watch. I think it will be a dead heat.

Miamipadronsmoker--30
Kingantz--30
Mu Mike--30
Thevitalemob--30

Thanks! Allen

Packages to the people taking part have been sent. Hope everyone has some fun with this and I thank you for taking part in it. There still is a second contest as part of this open to all via Spivy. Morning vegas line still has Kingantz as a 7/5 favorite but late money is starting to come in on ther other players. :laugh:

Kingantz-DC# 0307 3330 0001 8333 2799

Miamipadronsmoker-DC# 0307 3330 0001 8333 2812

Mu Mike- DC# 0307 3330 0001 8333 2805

Thevitalemob- DC# 0307 3330 0001 8333 2782

I will extend my contest until the first review is posted.

It appears some of the packages will be landing today. I have sent a PM to a member who is not taking part in this the list of the cigars. Kingantz is now a 8/5 favorite. Late money coming in on Miamipadronsmoker who is at 7/2. Funny thing is most of that money seems to be coming out of the Miami area. :laugh:

Kingantz - 20
Miamipadronsmoker - 20
mu mike - 20
thevitalemob - 20

Good luck, guys!

Kingantz - 38
Miamipadronsmoker - 32
mu mike - 20
thevitalemob - 20

I am not sure what I am doing here.

Kingantz - 23
mu mike - 20
thevitalemob - 18
Miamipadronsmoker - 16

This should be fun to watch!!

Kingantz - 38
Miamipadronsmoker - 32
mu mike - 20
thevitalemob - 20

The most points that one person can get would be 36. It is 1 point if they guess the country of origin correct. 3 points if they guess the brand of cigar. 5 points if they can name the actual cigar being smoked. Each has 4 cigars so the highest possible score is 36. :thumbs:

Ok then was there an editing rule or just give me 36 for Greg.

Should each participant PM their reviews to either you or Pembroke so that they can all be posted at the same time for each stick, rather than risk an early review tainting the perceptions and observations of a participant who has yet to smoke that cigar?

Kingantz - 19
mu mike - 17
thevitalemob - 14
Miamipadronsmoker - 14

Should each participant PM their reviews to either you or Pembroke so that they can all be posted at the same time for each stick, rather than risk an early review tainting the perceptions and observations of a participant who has yet to smoke that cigar?

I have asked all 4 people to PM me with the guess(review not required but will post them if they are PM'ed to me). I already have Miamipadronsmoker guess/review for cigar #1

Kingantz - 38
Miamipadronsmoker - 32
mu mike - 20
thevitalemob - 20

The most points that one person can get would be 36. It is 1 point if they guess the country of origin correct. 3 points if they guess the brand of cigar. 5 points if they can name the actual cigar being smoked. Each has 4 cigars so the highest possible score is 36. :thumbs:

Please forgive him. He's a golfer. And everyone knows golfers can't add. :whistling:

Got my cigars today and smoked mystery cigar number one. PM on its way!

I have asked all 4 people to PM me with the guess(review not required but will post them if they are PM'ed to me). I already have Miamipadronsmoker guess/review for cigar #1

Already got Robbie's first review?? Holy crap, I just got my smokes in the mail today! :laugh: I'll let mine rest for a couple few days and start at it. Thanks Don!

Already got Robbie's first review?? Holy crap, I just got my smokes in the mail today! :laugh: I'll let mine rest for a couple few days and start at it. Thanks Don!

Damn USPS all mailed at the exact same time. I have Robbie's and Christopher's reviews in. I will post the guesses and what the 1st cigar actually was when I have all 4 in. Good luck to you guys and thanks for taking part in this. :thumbs: