• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CP Chat Late Night Contest

Who will do more push-ups?

• Martin

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Nicole

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
That was horrible. I can't believe I picked you as the winner =(

*Winners Announced*

By my count, the winners are:

1. smellysell
2. jlada

And our poll was correct by a vote of 19/6 that Nicole would beat Martin.

Winners, please send your address information to Jadon (humboldtflyer).

Thank you everyone who participated! Especially Martin for the laughs provided. :sign:

DSC00776.jpg

Martin pictured with Mike's (JimiHendrix's) lovely girlfriend, Nicole.
DSC00775.jpg

Now forgive me, but it seems like Nicole is waiting for Martin to mount her, and Martin seems "semi" excited at the prospect...

If I were you, I'd keep your eyes on him, Jimi! :)

Oh, and feel free to post more pictures of your girlfriend; I don't think anyone would mind. :D

Martin consumed a record 3 1/2 beers before filming the last video. Hence such drunkeness.

In all fairness, wasn't one of those a Camo Black Ice? linky

Haha, that was a joke...the night started with Trappiste Rocheforte 8, then onto Yueng for a couple games of beer pong...then total shitfacedness commenced once I started chugging Gin Bucket (cheap gin, lemonade, club soda, limes, and lemons). That cheap liquor messes with me EVERY time...hopefully last nite is the last nite I let it fool me.

Hey Nicole does better push-ups then some of the soldiers at work! :D

DSC00776.jpg

Martin pictured with Mike's (JimiHendrix's) lovely girlfriend, Nicole.
DSC00775.jpg

Now forgive me, but it seems like Nicole is waiting for Martin to mount her, and Martin seems "semi" excited at the prospect...

If I were you, I'd keep your eyes on him, Jimi! :)

Oh, and feel free to post more pictures of your girlfriend; I don't think anyone would mind. :D

Glad I wasn't alone in thinking that... Then again having the same thoughts as Andrew can be disturbing as well :laugh:

Martin man, three words of advice:

Get Her Pregnant.

I had flashbacks of college hangovers watching that shit. Thanks bros, very good stuff.

Congrats to the winners! I would have voted that most likely Nicole would have probably did a few more- and my assumption was correct!! Way to go! and the Vids reminded me of my college days as well!

I nominate Nicole as CP girl of 2008? perhaps a regular pic/post???? what ya think??? D

edited for spelling

Just to update this thread... Packages to the winners will be going out tomorrow morning... Thanks for playing guys!

Also... SmellySell had us send his winnings on to another very deserving brother!!! Enjoy the sticks guys!

Oh~ and I am VERY dissapointed in you Martin... :laugh:

Congrats to the winners! I would have voted that most likely Nicole would have probably did a few more- and my assumption was correct!! Way to go! and the Vids reminded me of my college days as well!

I nominate Nicole as CP girl of 2008? perhaps a regular pic/post???? what ya think??? D

edited for spelling

I nominate Nicole too with Ms. Martin as her running mate.

edited for spelling

I nominate Nicole too with Ms. Martin as her running mate.

Haven't seen enough of Ms. Martin to judge, but a monthly from Nicole would be outstanding!

Package arrived safe and sound!

Learn to freakin' count ya n00bs :D.

Thanks a million.

Glad to hear they arrived ok! enjoy- what - doesn't seven come after four????? haaaaaaaaaa D

Thanks for the contest all, good stuff. And yes, I suspect that *is* a chubby, tho I can't say I blame the kid

dude she can obliterate him in pushups, lookit them triceps.... (boobies)