• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CP Chefs Pass

Just wait, My Irish, German, Native American, Welsh Arse will probably come up with some other recipes. Regarding my Royal Welsh line, I was related to Lady Diane although I never received an invite to her wedding nor her funeral.

Also related to Squire Boone, brother of Daniel Boone. Hence my previous recipe for Venison Loin w/ sausage. Still improving that one.

Aw geeze, an Irishman cooking Italian food. Now I'm scared. You should have saved it for St. Joseph's day, the 19th, the Italian version of St. Patty's day.

Doc.

Just wait until you have a Croat posting a tiramisu recipe. :laugh:

Alrighty then, pass just showed up at the house. Here's my proposed T/P's, hopefully these will be good. I'll go through the box when I'm back home this evening.

T) 19 Montecristo Sublimes EL '08 - P) 59 Bolivar Libertador TEB OCT 07
T) 50 Trinidad Fundadore - P) 60 Trini Ingenios AGU OCT 07

P) 61 PAN Piramides AGO 03

Erick! You ready??

Alrighty then, pass just showed up at the house. Here's my proposed T/P's, hopefully these will be good. I'll go through the box when I'm back home this evening.

Erick! You ready??

Went through the box and everything looks good! Lemme know on the T/P's and if Erick's ready, can have this out tomorrow.

Keeping with the leftovers theme... (some pics added in as links to make it easier to load)

Corned Beef and Cabbage Egg Rolls

- Corned Beef
- Cabbage
- Potatoes and whatever else you have leftover from yesterday
- Egg Roll Wrappers
- Oil

Chop everything you have left into small pieces. Thin slices of cabbage, fine dice on the potatoes, etc.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v307/tom...ls/100_3994.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v307/tom...ls/100_3997.jpg

Place ingredients in a large bowl as you cut them. Once you're done, mix everything well.

100_3998.jpg

Place 1/2 cup of mix on wrapper, fold it up according to the directions on the package.

100_4003.jpg

Place egg rolls in hot oil for about 5 minutes total (flip if necessary).
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v307/tom...ls/100_4004.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v307/tom...ls/100_4005.jpg

Place finished egg rolls on paper towels to drain
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v307/tom...ls/100_4006.jpg

Serve with ranch dressing and or horseradish/mustard mix for dipping.

100_4007.jpg

Erick! You ready??

Went through the box and everything looks good! Lemme know on the T/P's and if Erick's ready, can have this out tomorrow.

Sweet, those p/t's look great and we're moving right along!

Thanks!

Great Egg Roll idea Tom! That gives me some ideas, I think I'll be hitting the store today to pick up some ingredients.

Still waiting to hear from Erick. Was hoping to hear something before lunch, however getting ready to head back to the office so looking like won't go out 'til tomorrow.

Still waiting to hear from Erick. Was hoping to hear something before lunch, however getting ready to head back to the office so looking like won't go out 'til tomorrow.

No biggie. Better safe than in Pirate's hands I always say!

OK, if we haven't heard from Erick by Sunday night or early Monday morning I'd like to skip him and go ahead and ship this off to AVB.

AVB, would you be ready if necessary?

Nothing like a few ribs to go with the NCAA tournament.

Ribs

10+- lbs of Pork Ribs

5 onions sliced

8 garlic cloves

2 cups of red wide

2 cups of water

Sea salt and cracked pepper

Put it all in a large disposable tin pan and bake at 300 degrees, covered for about 3 hours or until the meat starts to pull back from the end of the bone. Let cool.

Rub

¾ cup paprika

¼ cup black pepper

¼ cup salt

¼ cup sugar

2 Tbs chili powder

2 Tbs garlic powder

2 Tbs onion powder

1 Tbs cayenne (this provides a mild bite, add more depending on taste)

Mix it all together and cover both sides of the ribs.

Grill on medium heat until pleasant to the eye. The rub will burn if cooked to fast. The meat is basically already cooked so grilling is just sealing the rub.

This also freezes well. I apply the rub and then depending on how many are eating I freeze what I think will be extra. Pull it out of the freezer in the morning and at dinner time just through it on the grill.

WinterRibs005.jpg

WinterRibs006.jpg

WinterRibs008.jpg

WinterRibs011.jpg

WinterRibs015.jpg

WinterRibs019.jpg

WinterRibs022.jpg

WinterRibs025.jpg

Tried to fix photos

Hey guys, pass has landed safe and sound. I won't be able to turn it around by tomorrow, but should be able to get it moving by Thursday and I will post up some recipes!

Guys,

I apologize, but I'm going to have to pass this one on to AVB. Got some stuff for work that came up and has me out of town. It would be this weekend before I could get to it so I'm just going to have my wife send it on.

Sorry for holding it up. I still have a recipe to post up for you guys.

Simple, but a great recipe!

Cocktail Smoky's

8oz of grape Jelly
6 oz of Yellow Mustard
2 lbs of Cocktail Smokys'

Mix and heat in crock pot until done! This is an old family recipe and a great one!

Erick

I'm just going to have my wife send it on.

Not that I expect or am concerned about anything happening, but please be sure the pass gets sent properly with tracking info. It always seems that when things get lost or mis-shipped it ends up being, "I had my wife send it for me and she forgot to get a DC number."

Guys,

I apologize, but I'm going to have to pass this one on to AVB. Got some stuff for work that came up and has me out of town. It would be this weekend before I could get to it so I'm just going to have my wife send it on.

Sorry for holding it up. I still have a recipe to post up for you guys.

Simple, but a great recipe!

Cocktail Smoky's

8oz of grape Jelly
6 oz of Yellow Mustard
2 lbs of Cocktail Smokys'

Mix and heat in crock pot until done! This is an old family recipe and a great one!

Erick

We do something like this with the BIG bag of frozen meatballs you get at a whareshouse joint.

Hmmmmm.