• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CP Fantasy Football 2 2012 Tall Paul wins!

Oh I'm def. back in...this league needs it's whipping post back.

Actually, you're one of the guys that I think will be tough to beat. You had horrible luck from the very beginning last year, so stop poor mouthing.

You don't fool me. :p

We have 9!
One more to go.

This year you all will be owned by yours truly.
I bought a book.

We have 9!
One more to go.

This year you all will be owned by yours truly.
I bought a book.

51L%2BnlFpqqL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg

Also I want to make some changes to the shipping of the sticks. Due to my crappy skill level I never place! I'm tired of absorbing the 30 to 35 bucks to ship.
We are all adults and are all good for our word here right?
We can either all ship to the winners or maybe put a few bucks in the packages for shipping if you all ship to me prior to the draft.

I would personally rather send in all the sticks with a little extra cash for shipping, for a couple of reasons;
1) We won't have everyone sending out 2 or three packages each, some with only one cigar in them.
2) The winners won't be trying to figure out if they actually received all nine packages in the mail (some with only one cigar in them).
3) Getting everything in early is best because you don't have to worry about the 'shit happens' factor.

All told, everyone will save a few bucks on shipping and it will be a lot less hassle.

I'll be the banker on this deal if you like.

G~

Also I want to make some changes to the shipping of the sticks. Due to my crappy skill level I never place! I'm tired of absorbing the 30 to 35 bucks to ship.
We can either all ship to the winners or maybe put a few bucks in the packages for shipping if you all ship to me prior to the draft.

I would personally rather send in all the sticks with a little extra cash for shipping, for a couple of reasons;
1) We won't have everyone sending out 2 or three packages each, some with only one cigar in them.
2) The winners won't be trying to figure out if they actually received all nine packages in the mail (some with only one cigar in them).
3) Getting everything in early is best because you don't have to worry about the 'shit happens' factor.

All told, everyone will save a few bucks on shipping and it will be a lot less hassle.

G~

Yeah, this sounds like the way to go. Let's each throw in 5 bucks to help defray the end of year shipping costs. Relying on everyone to send their sticks to the winners is a disaster waiting to happen. Get them all up front before the season starts and then there's no controversy at the end.

I'm for it Gary. Nice offer.

G~

That's me if Matt will have me after the shitstorm I rolled over him last year for not letting me in! :p

Brian!?! You slummin' or what?
This league has got to be small potatoes for the likes of you.
:laugh:

OK we have 10!

Now I need all managers to PM me their addresses with team names included.
I'm leaving for Baja Sunday and will return Wednesday night. I'll update the OP with all the participants names. It's decided that Gary will be the banker.(Thank you Gary for stepping up and assisting) I'll PM you his addy. Sticks need to be sent to him PRIOR TO THE DRAFT.

Please include $5 bucks to cover shipping to the winners.
Please get me all your info by the time I get back so I can have everything set and done by the end of next week. I will also make the tweaks to the roster sizes and have it all set .

Paul you can set your team to auto pick draft. I will talk about changing the draft only once like always. Cant deal with it until j get back from Baja.
Check out the auto pick deal and we will deal with this when I get back