• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CP Fantasy Football 2 2012 Tall Paul wins!

That's me if Matt will have me after the shitstorm I rolled over him last year for not letting me in! :p

Brian!?! You slummin' or what?
This league has got to be small potatoes for the likes of you.
:laugh:

You may need to change your sig tag because I won't be abiding by it!

Still need the league info so I can get set up.

That's me if Matt will have me after the shitstorm I rolled over him last year for not letting me in! :p

Brian!?! You slummin' or what?
This league has got to be small potatoes for the likes of you.
:laugh:

You may need to change your sig tag because I won't be abiding by it!

Still need the league info so I can get set up.

I PM'd you

League ID#: 137696 League Name: Explosive kegs between my legs Password: Petejohnsonsucks Custom League URL: http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/league/cigrpassff2a

Um how about pushing that draft date back? I know the preseason gonna F me up this year...There is a lot of undetermined ish that could happen. I am in three leagues. On draft is in 19 days, one is 26 , and one is in 41 days...

Thoughts?

Sooner or later doesn't matter to me but Saturday Afternoons are a little tough. Thursday night or something. I don't want to end up doing an "auto draft" it doesnt sound to appealing.

Golfanatic I like your idea on later as well Did you have a date or week in mind?

Jonesy's in? Oh no! We're all screwed! :laugh: (JK... glad you're back!)

Yeah, I'm thinking we should charge a little extra for him to join this year. Not only is he gonna take all our cigars, but he's gonna be a.... well uh, difficult, if you will. Yeah. I think we should charge him a 'prick' fee. Seems appropriate don't you think? :p

Um how about pushing that draft date back? I know the preseason gonna F me up this year...There is a lot of undetermined ish that could happen. I am in three leagues. On draft is in 19 days, one is 26 , and one is in 41 days...

Thoughts?

Not my league, but I always have my drafts as close to the end of preseason as possible. This way you don't get stung by picks that get hurt or cut in the preseason games.....especially with a shortened bench. JMO though

Glad to be back Doc! Gary, I promise ( :laugh: ) not to be a prick!

Those pics are great! Maybe make the draft one to two Sundays before the Reg season starts IMO.

I changed the draft to August 26 1:30 PM PST
Set bench players to 4
Added 1 defense player
Added 1 cornerback

I will email you all Gary s addy.
Send 6 sticks and 5 bucks to him BEFORE THE DRAFT

I am good to go for that date Matt. Thanks again for having me!

Paul