• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CP Fantasy Football 2 - 2014

Draft order is set....Brian, you are an Ahole!!  At least I didn't take last pick for 3 years in a row...2nd to last is improvement.

Lemme See Yo...

Robustos

Blood Thirst...

the whoppere...

Tittsburgh F...

I'm Better T...

First Down A...

NewYork Turt...

I got 22 Modo's

Handsome Devils

Drafting like a boss!
gallery_13257_1651_1053348.jpg

Lets do this bitches!

So "Hey I'm Better Than You" definitely seems to be better than all of you at drafting.  Can't wait for this season!

Awesome set up there Paul!!

Guys, season starts tonight...hope you all knew that!  Check your lineups!

Also, PLEASE remember to get Tony your entries.  Entry must be shipped before next Friday, September 12th. PM incoming with Addy info again.

Doc, looking forward to matching up against you in week 1.  Good Luck

I guess I'll use this post to record entries received:

Tall Paul - received
modo22 - received
Doc Wylie - received 
{tpc} - received
bigjake6904 - received
jonesy - received
whopper - received
Nashkicker - received
Golfanatic - received
beyond the band - received

modo22 said:
Shit! Paul, need a RB?
Yea no shit! AP is a child beater so here I am thinking ah no big deal I'll fall back on Moreno... FML

Matt emailed me today.  Says his sticks were shipped yesterday.  But he is out of town and will get us a DC tomorrow.

If a DC is not received by the end of this month, I suggest a change.

History sure does repeat itself...I wouldn't hold your breath...took him until December to ship last year and they were on their way for 3 months.

The year before that, same issues with the winnings.

BigJake6904 said:
History sure does repeat itself...I wouldn't hold your breath...took him until December to ship last year and they were on their way for 3 months.
Well, we will see.  No response here, no response in the PM and none in the league...but waiver movements made in the league.

I am just very bitter I didn't see the dropping of Jefferys and Bill beat me to him!!!!

He just texted me to tell me he will post the DC tonight and his daughter shipped for him... we will see.

Lock him from making any changes in the league until you get the cigars.

We don't want to make matt's team better by not letting him make his own decisions, do we??!! LOL :laugh:

Wow I can't believe I won yesterday.  Late Kelce pickup while MY ENTIRE TEAM WAS ON BYE.  I thought I lost for sure.  Ahhh NFL.

I can't belive I won to.... wait wrong league carry on. Lol

Paul

{tpc} said:
We don't want to make matt's team better by not letting him make his own decisions, do we??!! LOL :laugh:
Just saw this!  Good one!

Tall Paul said:

Paul
lol, is that like a knock at yourself?  Or was it really the wrong league?

modo22 said:

Tall Paul said:

Paul
It was a knock.... I suck

Tall Paul said:

Tall Paul said:

Paul
It was a knock.... I suck

ehhh, it is only week 5.  You are not getting blown out or anything.  Morris and AP would have been an awesome combo, who would have guessed AP would have had this happen.  And I have Marshal in my other league and he has killed me the last 2 weeks!!