• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CP Fantasy Football 2 - 2014

Very true.  I do not want to enter the playoffs in first place...Dooms Day and losing in the first or second round is apparent. Peyton can only carry one so far lol...

Pathetic how bad my team did last week!!  7 of 9 players under 10 points; almost 70 pts under projected.  AND I lost with Matt's team not having a roster spot filled at TE.

BTW, Matt, I assume you will have your TE spot filled this week?  You were obviously going to win after Sunday's final game, but if you are going to leave a spot open you should speak up here so the league is aware and not under the impression that you MIA.

ETA: Jimmy, same deal for you.  I had forgotten to mention this after week 4 as you had two spots that were left open. 

Just want to repeat this from the first post;

** You MUST stay active in the league! If your team is crappy and you give up on them, you will forfeit any prize that would come your way. Things happen where you might not be able to access a computer but if you have two weeks where no changes are made (multiple starters on bye weeks, no visible changes from bye weeks) then I will end your season.  A member on standby will take over your team at that point.  Things happen, unfortunately I get it, but speak up if there is an issue!

Hopefully this makes sense and there is no "grey....gray.....intermediate color between black and white" line here.

I apologize for not being more active.  I've only got 30 waiver pickups this season so far.  I'll try to do better. :(

I just started to play FF on my buddies sons league. I got to say it is fun yet a total time suck.

I'll be in this one next year!!

whopper said:
I apologize for not being more active.  I've only got 30 waiver pickups this season so far.  I'll try to do better. :(
Bill, you keep beating me to picking up Matt's drops!!  I am Still sour about Alshon. :(

Yeah I picked up players to fill those positions and didn't realize that I never actually put them in the line up. Rookie move!

modo22 said:
Pathetic how bad my team did last week!!  7 of 9 players under 10 points; almost 70 pts under projected.  AND I lost with Matt's team not having a roster spot filled at TE.

BTW, Matt, I assume you will have your TE spot filled this week?  You were obviously going to win after Sunday's final game, but if you are going to leave a spot open you should speak up here so the league is aware and not under the impression that you MIA.

ETA: Jimmy, same deal for you.  I had forgotten to mention this after week 4 as you had two spots that were left open. 
I had nobody to fill that spot. I didn't want to drop anyone else just to pick up a TE.

I am going to get royally screwed this week!  Mark it up as the biggest blown lead? :)

Good game Bill.

Good Luck this week everyone!  Just want to remind you all that the trade deadline is this Friday the 14th.

Also, as we approach the final 5 games of the season, remember this:  if you have two weeks where no changes are made (multiple starters on bye weeks, no visible changes from bye weeks) then I will end your season.  A member on standby will take over your team at that point.  Things happen, unfortunately I get it, but speak up if there is an issue!

Well, the Yahoo computer has declared you the winner of our match, Ben. Evidently it has no faith in the ability of the Eagles D to make up my 36 point deficit! LOL

Did you say you have someone on standby to take over an abandoned team? ;o)

I didn't even notice you had their D.  Now I am scared, anything can happen!!

I do have someone on standby if needed. yes.  But I am hoping it is not needed.

Just kidding about the standby. I won't abandon my team...they're a lot more entertaining than the Buffalo Bills, and they have more potential!

well after the 1st QTR, I think you might have this win!!!  The Panthers look as bad as the Bears!

Edit to add:   :0 :0 :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:  Explicit *$^&###** Explicit **#$$^ Explicit Explicit Explicit

Where's the Tylenol

Well, that'd be something! Those D numbers can go up and down though, so you don't know untill the final gun.

Wow! Did not foresee that turning out the way it did. Fantasy Football is fickle, I guess.

Headed to Baja in the morning. Baja 1000 is Thursday. I'm not racing this one, just going down to the house to drink beer, watch some racing. and lay around on the beach for a few days. I won't be home till Sunday, .

modo22 said:
Edit to add:   :0 :0 :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:  Explicit *$^&###** Explicit **#$$^ Explicit Explicit Explicit

Where's the Tylenol

I don't know if your quoting a movie or not, but if so we just watched it the other night....never gets old! :)

{tpc} said:
Edit to add:   :0 :0 :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:  Explicit *$^##** Explicit **#$$^ Explicit Explicit Explicit

Where's the Tylenol

I don't know if your quoting a movie or not, but if so we just watched it the other night....never gets old! :)
You bet I was! I Need to watch it soon!