• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CP FF 2 2010

Damn! Just under the wire to take bronze. I was sure Brian was going to take it all. He seemed unbeatable all season long.

Thanks to all.

Another fun season for sure. I'm still licking my wounds from my other league.

G-

Damn! Just under the wire to take bronze. I was sure Brian was going to take it all. He seemed unbeatable all season long.

Thanks to all.

Another fun season for sure. I'm still licking my wounds from my other league.

G-

Same thing happened to me in this league last year. Cruised all year to the playoffs, 11-3 iirc. Ended up in 4th. So to Brian, I feel your pain man.

Gary, I hear ya about that other league. I really didn't think my team was that bad. But I had a few missteps along the way that really hurt. Was fun in all 5 leagues I was in this year. :eek:

Lost the first overall rookie in my local league because I sat ray rice for bge. Oops. Then, on advice of some others I picked up kitna and started him over garrard for my wifes team (which I always end up running) that was in the superbowl this past week. Lost by 5 points. That hurts even more because now I get to hear about it from her all year long! :laugh:

I was just looking over the first post and it looks like it pays to be the worst too! Thanks for putting this on and I hope to have a better run next year.

There are a couple guys that have not sent their sticks in. Before I name names please PM me and get the sticks in.

Matt, can you confirm who came in last place for me? I can't access it for some reason right now.

I was just looking over the first post and it looks like it pays to be the worst too! Thanks for putting this on and I hope to have a better run next year.

Search is your friend..........nooooob
sign.gif

Matt, can you confirm who came in last place for me? I can't access it for some reason right now.

I came in next-to-last. What do I win? :rolleyes:
My eternal adoration.....
thumbs-up.gif

Lol figures, what was that, 2 posts above mine? Doh!!

Still waiting on one guys sticks.

Come on man....DO IT!

I'm leaving for Mexico tomorrow, be back Monday night.

Still waiting on one guys sticks.

Come on man....DO IT!

I'm leaving for Mexico tomorrow, be back Monday night.

Yes. Please do. Those sticks are closing in on six months late.
It would be nice to have a response to this or I'll have to start one of my famous super public, super assholish call out threads. I'll give you 24 hours before I let the shit hit the fan!