• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CP FF 2 2010

I was wondering the same thing. I've got a couple of slots open in my CC league and have had nary a nibble. We've never had trouble filling it before, in fact we usually have a couple who miss out.

Very weird. ???

This is a very fun league guys. Not big stakes but lot's of banter. Come on. Jump in, the water's fine. :cool:

G-

Oh yeah count me in, Hadn't checked e mail in a while due to computer failure but I'm game :D

edit:I send 3 sticks to Beyond The Band right??

Having trouble logging in but, the Guinness Pints will definitely be participating again this year.

Keep a slot open for me. :thumbs:

anybody else seeing this error message?

There was a problem

You are not allowed to view this page because you are not in this league. (Error #152)
:angry:

anybody else seeing this error message?

There was a problem

You are not allowed to view this page because you are not in this league. (Error #152)
:angry:

I'll try to jump on a computer today and send you an invite. In the iPhone now and it's kind of difficult.

I'm in and signed up. Thanks for the invite Matt.

I figured this league was beneath you Brian. :p

Yeah...never thought you would stoop so low as to go slummin' with us noobs, Brian. :laugh:

What's next??? Ironpeddler?? Nah...he's got too much class for the likes of us! :whistling:

Y'all are just worried about me winning!

BTW, Matt....it's Lemme see your TD's not Lemmie :laugh:

I'm in and signed up. Thanks for the invite Matt.

I figured this league was beneath you Brian. :p

Yeah...never thought you would stoop so low as to go slummin' with us noobs, Brian. :laugh:

What's next??? Ironpeddler?? Nah...he's got too much class for the likes of us! :whistling:

Y'all are just worried about me winning!

BTW, Matt....it's Lemme see your TD's not Lemmie :laugh:

Fixed....

Bumpety Bump

I tried signing up and it told me the league was not in this game ... HELP! :p