• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CP Herf @ Bo's Cigars in Long Beach Saturday Nov 21st!

Haha, Jon, you never fail to make me sit there and wonder, "Wtf?"
laugh.gif

Kick ass man, just got my time off slip from the three stripers approved as well. Going to be an epic herf man!

Ha! Just now?!?!? Can you imagine if they told you to kick rocks?!?!
laugh.gif
You'd miss your own herf ya douchebag!

Yeah, it always makes me nervous. They wait until the week before the requested time off to shove the slip in your mailbox. God forbid you have a huge expensive vacation booked and they deny it! :( I could turn in a slip two months prior and still not get it until a week before. Granted, chances of getting denied are slim, but slim chance doesn't mean guaranteed!

Well fellas the Baja 1000 actually falls on Friday the 20th. We start about 1130 am (1130 SDT) (Souldog time) we should finish in Ensenada about 2:00 am (02:00 SDT) Souldog time. I doubt I'm going to be able to make the herf.
I will be posting a topic about this where y'all can track our progress during the race. If you see our car stopped on the course you will know I'm herfing somewhere in Baja desert.
I carry a couple sticks in the car in case of a breakdown.
Wish us luck.

Wow sounds like a great time.
Hopefully I will be able to make it, and meet the CP guys.
Thanks CRQuarto

I should be there! I might be a little late, but I'll be there.

I'm glad I logged in today cuase I probably wouldn't have seen this. I hope I can make it, I got a week to plan for it so I'll make sure I get all my papers done, or somewhat done at least.

I'm glad I logged in today cuase I probably wouldn't have seen this. I hope I can make it, I got a week to plan for it so I'll make sure I get all my papers done, or somewhat done at least.

Looks like I'll be pickin' ya up buddy! :thumbs:

I plan on making this of course, but I'm gonna have to cut out pretty quickly for a friends' birthday.

We are for sure having the fight, this is going to be a hell of a party. :D

Will there be fake Dominican Cohibas at this herf? I mean, I would consider attending, but if this is the shady place that is faking non-cuban Cohibas then I just can't bring myself to step foot in that place. Maybe I should show up, and I can bring my print outs with me so we can go through the humidor stick by stick looking for questionable cigars. Down with the man!

Will there be fake Dominican Cohibas at this herf? I mean, I would consider attending, but if this is the shady place that is faking non-cuban Cohibas then I just can't bring myself to step foot in that place. Maybe I should show up, and I can bring my print outs with me so we can go through the humidor stick by stick looking for questionable cigars. Down with the man!

Whats going on? Fakes at Bo's? Really? Anyways, I was hoping on showing up and meeting some of you but it's my brothers birthday and I can't miss that. You guys have a blast and enjoy the fights,food and cigars.

Whats going on? Fakes at Bo's? Really? Anyways, I was hoping on showing up and meeting some of you but it's my brothers birthday and I can't miss that. You guys have a blast and enjoy the fights,food and cigars.

Ignore the jerk. :laugh:

No fakes at Bo's, don't worry. Sorry you can't make it man, drink a couple smoke a couple! :thumbs:

Can we bring our own cigars or does Bo frown upon this? Don't get me wrong, I plan on spending some money there but wanted to know if he allows you to bring in stuff as well.

Can we bring our own cigars or does Bo frown upon this? Don't get me wrong, I plan on spending some money there but wanted to know if he allows you to bring in stuff as well.

Absolutely bud, he has no problems with it at all. :thumbs:

Ignore the jerk. :laugh:

No fakes at Bo's, don't worry. Sorry you can't make it man, drink a couple smoke a couple! :thumbs:

Cool man, I'll catch you guys next time. I'll most likely be there tomorrow night. That midnight closing time is awesome.

Got room for one more. Going to try to make it but things have been crazy lately.

Hope to meet everyone there.

Charlie, you got time. Compile me a CP Attendance List so I know what to bring!

Well, from what I can gather, this is who is going, and who may be going (indicated by a question mark):

- Rod
- Pcturtakr
- Souldog
- Stoggie13
- Vortexofhate (?)
- TheBlackCloud
- Charley
- Wes888 (?)
- BArias4641
- KiltLad
- Wavescrashing (?)
- Friggame
- StevenGarske
- Gavin
- Gee-Man
- Boomer52 (?)

If I missed anyone, please chime in!
thumbs-up.gif

Guys, thank you to everyone who came out to the event! Shant, Deanna and myself all had an absolute blast, and it was great meeting everyone! I hope everyone had a great time aside from it being a bit chilly! :laugh:

Next year we will plan things a little better, and a little differently. This was a great test run, and I think that this will certainly be an annual event. Gavin, thank you for the RyL, it was outstanding. Your buddies were a good group of guys, they are welcome any time. Charley and Blair, you guys are a class act, hopefully we will see you at Bo's more often. Jon and Johnny, as always, it was great herfing with you two. Definitely looking forward to the next roast! :D

I had an excellent time. It was a treat to finally meet Charley and The Black Cloud meet friggame! Gavin brought down some new CP prospects, and I learned that "watching" may or may not be borderline illegal, but I look forward to hearing about the new company!!

And, of course, winning the V's. That was truly awesome. Charlie, ya did a grat job organizing and I look forward to next year. Just don't make me wash down all the chairs this time! :laugh: